Hey everyone, I'm a complete noob to this forum and would like some recomendations for a good guitar builder in the UK, similar to warmoth. I've had a look about but I'd like some specific recomendations since I'm sure many of you use these companys often. Thanks in advance.
i'd recommend www.axetec.co.uk
Brilliant delivery - very quick and its free if you spend over £5. But check www.axesrus.com as often parts are slightly cheaper there (but only a few pence) and the range is better, but can't comment on delivery from them yet, as my first order from them was yesterday.
Thanks for the responses guys.

Looking over them it seems they don't have a very wide selection of bodies, I was looking for an explorer or rhoads shape, but thats fine cause there is a telecaster build I have wanted to do for a while so these websites will suit me well.
Quote by minnis
www.axesrus.com as often parts are slightly cheaper there (but only a few pence) and the range is better, but can't comment on delivery from them yet, as my first order from them was yesterday.

free delivery on everything apart from bodies and necks. Pretty quick too but maybe that's just because i live like 10 miles down the road lolz.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
umm... axesrus do offer free delivery on necks... they didnt charge me anything...
Quote by minnis
umm... axesrus do offer free delivery on necks... they didnt charge me anything...

oh well even better then.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Quote by Creeping_Kwano
chguitars.co.uk

I've bought from CH Guitars loads through eBay, helpful bloke and great service. Found the parts he sells better quality than some of the other cheap parts sellers. He also sells different body shapes, such as SG, V and Explorer... no idea what the quality is like though.

I've also bought from AxesRUs, again, great service and decent prices.
All the suggestions are great but I feel I should point out that none of the UK companies actually compeat with warmoth quality. I for 1 don't really care because a "quality" guitar body or neck is based on figure of the wood rather than performance, but you won't be getting the same high figure woods here in the UK unless you go to a private luthier or you actually build the body and neck yourself.

That said, I'd go with wd music if I were going to buy a nice premade body here in the UK.
What about Sims Custom? Can you not order bodies and necks from them?
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Well, i ordered some stuff from axesrus on thursday night, and some of it came today. Excellent delivery, the fact that it was free was even better.
Quote by saxon marsh
+1 to AxesRUs & CH Guitars

But which is better?
Or in other words... which would you use for a new strat body and neck?