ok so im getting rid of my halfstack mg100hdfx and someone on craigslist offered a trade of a vintage mint condition fender princeton chorus amp, what do u guys think about this trade?
What kind of music do you play?
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
now he is offering a albilene electric acoustic, an epiphone les paul special II sunburst, a skb hardshell case, and a sky microphone, as well as the original stated fender princeton chorus....all for the marshall MG100 halfstack...deal?
Quote by zeppelin5100
now he is offering a albilene electric acoustic, an epiphone les paul special II sunburst, a skb hardshell case, and a sky microphone, as well as the original stated fender princeton chorus....all for the marshall MG100 halfstack...deal?

Do it, do it, do it. Sell all that garbage and get a nice amp.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by zeppelin5100

Are you sure it's all of those for the marshall and not one of those?
If it's all of those the guys either stupid or very stupid
Quote by tubetime86
Do it, do it, do it. Sell all that garbage and get a nice amp.

this. dump it all, find a blues jr for $300 and rock out.
Quote by gregs1020
this. dump it all, find a blues jr for $300 and rock out.

+17.34
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by zeppelin5100

...Too good to be true?
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by LezPaulEpiphone
...Too good to be true?

This sounds like the kind of deal with a free rape included..... If its legit...even if you don't want that stuff...it all will have a higher resale value than the MG will.
I'm wary of this deal...meet at a public place I guess...

There's always a risk that the shit won't work, but I'd trade the MG anyway. At the very least you can sell all that shit and get a nice amp.

Sounds like this guy is desperate for a Marshall...any Marshall.

...Poor Bastard...
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
im just gonna try to get cash off of him, i would trade but im leaving down south for college in a few weeks so i don't have time to sell all of that junk sadly