lady said its a bc rich, which is apparent from the headstock, and nothing else. she says she got it new from an estate sale, never used it and wants 200 bucks for it. ive been looking for something inexpensive and fun to kick around with so i dont have to worry about my real baby. any input would be appreciated. what do yall think?

this is the only picture she had
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/SharkSandwich/pictures/personal/850297/
I would try to explain to her (assuming she knows nothin about guitars) that it's a cheap copy with a B.C. neck bolted on which of course renders it almost worthless. Not even sure if that sort of thing can even be repaired. Give ya 20 bucks for it.

It's worth a try.

Otherwise it looks like a Charvel with a BC neck. Dunno
Arguing on the Internet is a lot like being in the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded
That looks to be some kind of old late 80s/early 90s Assassin(I'm pretty sure Gunslingers just have one bucker, but I could be wrong). I have one like it only the neck's facing a difference and it's got a red and blue lightning pattern on it. For $200 it's okay if you want a Floyd, but I find the pickups to be muddy on mine(albeit when I bought mine it had been in storage for a good 15 years).
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
My roomate in college had a guitar exactly like it, really cool paint job.
I love all 5 (sold a couple) of my Carvin X-100b's.
looks like a BC Rich NJ Series strat model to me. i had one.

for $200? great guitar. basswood body, made in japan.
pretty sweet deal imo if it's an NJ.

should read. "NJ Series" on the headstock under bc rich.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.