Ok, Im buying my overall 3rd guitar, but its basically my 2nd as I sold my starter guitar.
I basicallt play metal, my other guitar can handle cleans, so this one only has to have a metal tone. 24 frets, NO floyds, dont care about shape, nothing crazy though (I do like Vs), pups have to give a good sound, thats all, I guess they can be changed if I dont like em....

to be honest, Im pretty settled on a Schecter Blackjack ATX C-1, and Im planning to go buy it (ive tested it earlier) next wednesday.

So basically, Im just asking, do you think Im missing a big guitar there for the price, and should I seriously buy something else?

Just give me a good guitar, with the requirements (not _exactly_ though) above, for max. 1000e, the Schecter will cost me 720e. (the shop sells it for 830e but my former guitar teachers works there and gave me an offer on paper)

thanks
Jonathan
YES...the jackson Slsmg soloist..I am a crazy ibanez fan but if you're going fixed bridge this is the best option..IMO much better than the schecter..man that is one hell of a guitar!

ESP LTD Ec-1000
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt