So I just found out that I missed the deadline for a(n) (supposedly) helpful freshman transition program (during the summer), which I was planning on being part of.
But since I didn't qualify to take Calculus (derp) I thought about talking Pre-calculus in the summer, but it was advised against since it's already a fast-paced course and summer term is 6 weeks.

Help?

-I do think I can pass Pre-calc... (I did good in the algebra portion, but need to work on trig)
-how helpful are these transition programs for freshmen? Am I screwing myself over?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Life goes beyond college.

Do whatever you feel like.

*goes back to studying case briefs*
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I took a college transition course my freshman year. Not sure how similar it is, since it wasn't a summer program but an actual two day a week class. It was mostly throw-away, aside from the connection I made with one of the deans, who was my professor, and a few friends that I made.

You'll be fine, kid.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
While (your) pathway isn't messed up (derp) you could still (try) to (maybe) go through with the course (just) for a jump start. (herp) Don't worry about your (college pathway) as a whole though (because) missing one (class) at the start won't (hinder) you much over all. (parenthesis)
Quote by blake1221
While (your) pathway isn't messed up (derp) you could still (try) to (maybe) go through with the course (just) for a jump start. (herp) Don't worry about your (college pathway) as a whole though (because) missing one (class) at the start won't (hinder) you much over all. (parenthesis)

I'm (regretfully) sorry about how I type (my words).

I'm just scared since my parents talked about it like it was life or death.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
You have 2 choices:

1. Go to college and start a career. This almost guarantees a decent middle class living, or better.

2. Don't go to college and either be poor, or filthy rich and famous.
Quote by blake1221

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by whatadrag
You have 2 choices:

1. Go to college and start a career. This almost guarantees a decent middle class living, or better.

2. Don't go to college and either be poor, or filthy rich and famous.

This isn't college vs no college.
I'm asking if I'm gonna miss much if I don't take part in this program and whether Pre-calc is doable in the summer.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Quote by aznrockerdude
I'm (regretfully) sorry about how I type (my words).

I'm just scared since my parents talked about it like it was life or death.

Well they're parents. They do that from time to time, especially with such a big investment such as college. You'll be fine though. I don't know how you do in pre-calc, but if you think you can take the summer course, I would definitely go for it. You just have to treat it carefully because usually those things cost a little money and you don't want to waste any of that right now haha