If i download Rhapsody do i only pay $10 per month, with every song free to download as long as i'm a subscriber? Or is it only free to stream music, and i have to pay for each song individually?
"Is this the reeeaaal liiiife.. Is this just fantasy?'

Quote by Wikipedia

In addition to its subscription service, Rhapsody sells MP3s individually via their "Rhapsody MP3" service.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
You can download almost any song (theres those few "album only" songs, but itunes pulls that bs too) for $10 a month. I use it, and I love it, but you have to connect your mp3 player every 30 days, or the songs won't play.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by smartalec007
You can download almost any song (theres those few "album only" songs, but itunes pulls that bs too) for $10 a month. I use it, and I love it, but you have to connect your mp3 player every 30 days, or the songs won't play.

It's exactly like Zune Marketplace was, when I had my first gen Zune. I got a Zune Pass, let me download EVERYTHING I wanted for like around $10 bucks a month, but they would partially "Expire" every 30 or so days, and I wouldn't always have the chance to plug it into the computer..

I ended up going back to iTunes and iPod. I don't know, I just love the iPod Touch.