Is there a difference with sound or speaker installation other than you have to drop the speakers in from the front or load them from the rear?

I was looking at buying this cab and its front loaded. I like it cuz its bigger and looks sturdier than there other one I was looking at.

I personally would go with Avatar but this does cut the cost down which I dont make very much money at my work.

Im also planning on using an Eminence Private Jack I have and a Governor for this cab hoping to get a bit more highs and upper mids with the Governor.

http://www.seismicaudiospeakers.com/212-Guitar-Cabinet-Empty-Cab-p/sa-212xempty.htm

I wasnt sure which forum to post this in between the Gear Building and Guitar Accessories I thought this was more apropriate with the question.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
Last edited by NGMF-Sam at Jun 11, 2010,
bump
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
bump...
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Quote by ikey_