Any people wanting to get one of these: (Yeah... click it)

Its REALLY heavy so collection only. (I am Bournemouth way)
ATM it needs a retube but my B-day is coming up so I can either get it sorted or accommodate for it.

I want a head and a 212 cab. (For use with future heads: make my rig more interchangeable)
Low wattage is preferable and must either be high gain or take pedals well.

Sorry, I want to get a head and a cab for this. No halfways or negotiations.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Depends on the amount of cash.... PM me to make an ofer if you want or just post it here.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Not sure what the going rate is for these amps, and since soundcity went bust there aint too much info on them either....

I have seen you asking after Blackstar HT5's, and know these go for £250 ish, and you've mentioned your amp needs a re-tube, and thats gonna cost £100-120 so I'm really not sure what to offer.

Why dont you let em know what you want for it?

(im also selling a HT-5 head & cab if your still looking?)
Quote by fergus74
Not sure what the going rate is for these amps, and since soundcity went bust there aint too much info on them either....

I have seen you asking after Blackstar HT5's, and know these go for £250 ish, and you've mentioned your amp needs a re-tube, and thats gonna cost £100-120 so I'm really not sure what to offer.

Why dont you let em know what you want for it?

(im also selling a HT-5 head & cab if your still looking?)

100 ish??

I can get the done for 40-50ish (labor free).

I am really only interested in trades realistically though.

Certified lurker
I will look at getting it retubed in a few weeks and come back here once it has been. This thread is officialy on hold.

Certified lurker
If i'm not mistaken this amp has 4 x 12ax7 pre-amp tunes and 4 x EL34's in the power amp right?

Average price is £10.00 per tube, more if you want decent ones, plus the amp may need a bias.

If you can get all that for £40 then it's a great deal, but i dont think im intested anymore...

cheers./
Still parting with this? JVM210H and 4x12 BV Cab. collection only but i'd knock money off if you wanna part ex with your soundcity. PM me offers if interested.