Okay, I just started doing drums in guitar pro 5
this is just a 18 second blast beat that I came up with in like 3 minutes
its just a sample, but critique and rate if you like
and feel free to use this if you wish, just give me some credit is all i ask
(I made this loopable so that way anyone can practice riffs to it.)

http://www.filefront.com/16719889/h.zip
wow.... hmmmm.....

Im sorry, and im usually not a dick, but this is complete garbage, its nothing more than double bass going mach 10 with the snare blasting and skipping beats. Sorry
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
Quote by Tig Bitties
wow.... hmmmm.....

Im sorry, and im usually not a dick, but this is complete garbage, its nothing more than double bass going mach 10 with the snare blasting and skipping beats. Sorry

Yeah that's what he said it was, blast beats. \m/
Its like a really bad metronome. Like REALLY BAD!
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Quote by TheDriller
sounds like shit mate

That's the perfect compliment for a blast beat. This isn't that bad honestly. I like it if no one else does. Then, again, I use to play in a Death Metal band, and we used a lot of different types of blast beats.

Though, for future references, try changing it up more and making it more unique then double bass and snare. My friend Tom can do combination blast beats. I think once, he used a cymbal and a snare; I found it weird but, it sounded unique to me.
Quote by Jamora1124
That's the perfect compliment for a blast beat. This isn't that bad honestly. I like it if no one else does. Then, again, I use to play in a Death Metal band, and we used a lot of different types of blast beats.

Though, for future references, try changing it up more and making it more unique then double bass and snare. My friend Tom can do combination blast beats. I think once, he used a cymbal and a snare; I found it weird but, it sounded unique to me.

in which you are right, if it sounds like crap to most people it doesn't sound bad if your into extreme metal.

I'll keep that in mind. This was the first time working with drums in gp5
If you're serious about needed some Design or Motion Graphics done for your band, youtube, or literally anything else you should email me at CoreGraphics@live.com. My services are quite affordable for the quality I deliver.

Youtube: CoreGraphics
Quote by Jamora1124
My friend Tom can do combination blast beats. I think once, he used a cymbal and a snare; I found it weird but, it sounded unique to me.

Aren't most blast beats a cymbal and snare?
Quote by sambot12
Aren't most blast beats a cymbal and snare?

for the most part
If you're serious about needed some Design or Motion Graphics done for your band, youtube, or literally anything else you should email me at CoreGraphics@live.com. My services are quite affordable for the quality I deliver.

Youtube: CoreGraphics