Link:

Video (Youtube)

Profile MP3

The video only shows me doing the vocals, but I also played the guitar parts. There is no bass track because I'm poor and don't have access to a bass.

The technical details:

Vocals were recorded through a Shure SM48, and processed with POD Farm. There is a little bit of chorus and reverb on the clean vocals, but that's about it. The screams are double tracked with lots of compression and a slight clean boost.

The guitar parts were also POD Farm. Stereotypical JCM clone model with a Rat OD clone. The guitar used was my custom Strat, fitted with Seymour Duncan single coils. Tuned to drop C# because my C# standard axe needs to be rewired.

TL;DR: Check out the video, C4C of course. Just post the link for your song.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Last edited by Das_Skittles at Jun 11, 2010,
It was good! I like it. Your vox fits well. You need to sing in melodic-death band! As I understood - you also played all instruments for the record? It's great too. Stay true!
Wow, very nice sir! You did the song justice. A lot of it too. The only thing I didn't like was the screams. It's not that they were bad, it's that I don't like that kind of screaming style. Lol. Fantastic job though, you did an especially good job during the speaking part, you almost sounded like Anders! Any chance of doing some songs off of Come Clarity?
I'm think I'm going to Leeches or the title track. As for the screams, that's just how I sound when I go that high. I sound better at a mid level bark (think Human era Death).

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
i really like the scream parts, the only thing i have to say it's that some back vocal are weird in the mix. anyway awesome, good job
First of all; Really good job on the song as a whole. The things I have to pick on is partly a subjective thing. I enjoyed the speaking/clean-verse, though some of the backup-vocals were a bit off. I didn't enjoy the screaming part (Not that it was bad, it was really good, I can't even begin to understand how you manage to stay that calm, and get those vocals out, though it might have lacked some.. power, or something), in my ears it didn't fit the song _that_ well, but it wasn't horrible.
The guitars were awesome (though not as dark as IF, but meh, not something I got hanged up in), the drums were done nicely. All in all you did a great job, man! Keep it up!

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1318851
Gear:
ESP Horizon II
LTD EC-1000
Ibanez MDB1

Morgan BC40
Koch Twintone II

Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

YouTube: more morons than Yahoo Answers and more hate than 4chan. It's the Internet's premier breeding ground of complete idiocy.