I'm looking for a versatile multi-effects processor. I was wondering if you guys could give me a hand.

I'm not a professional musician, nor do I plan to be. It's a hobby that I enjoy. The reason I want an effects processor is for the simplicity. I plan to use it for home practice and the occasional gig.

I play blues, classic rock, progressive, modern rock, jazz, a little punk and a little metal.

Things I want:

- Decent tone
- Versatility (lots of different sounds)
- pre-programmed presets
- programmable presets
- ability to bypass effects altogether without unplugging (just play through the amp)
- built in chromatic tuner
- I want to spend $200-350 max.

Guitars I plan to run through it:

- Epiphone Les Paul (H,H)
- Fender MiM Strat (s, s, s)
- Squire Telecaster (s, s)

Amps I plan to use with it

- Fender FM65 (mostly at home)
- Fender blues junior (jazz band gigs, this is why I want to be able to bypass the effects altogether. Getting the pure sound of just guitar and amp, but good effects for tunes that need them)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
If you can find a used TC Electronics G-Major, that has everything you asked for.
It looks a lot more complex than it really is. You can also tweak as little or as much as you want to.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Digitech RP 350 is what I use It has all of the above and it sounds amazing! The bypass's simple to use just needs a little time to get used to but you'll learn how to in no time (took me 5 minutes to get used to it). The effects are amazing, lots and lots of options, 70 factory presets and 70 user made presets. About 20 distortion models, 30-40 amp models, 20 cab models, hundreds of effects and the tuner's insanely easy to use
Quote by Doodleface
If you can find a used TC Electronics G-Major, that has everything you asked for.
It looks a lot more complex than it really is. You can also tweak as little or as much as you want to.

I was looking for more of a floor based processor, I guess I should of said that.

and both of those digitech processors interest me highly.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk