I was going through my room throwing away things that i dont need and things that dont mean anything to me anymore. i have this box that i keep things that are valueable in (sentimental value) and i was going through it throwing away a few necklaces i never wore, and i also came across a letter. it was written to me by a girl i had a thing with in 3rd grade and no matter how much stuff i throw away i can never bring myself to throw away that letter. i moved away in 5th grade and have never seen her since, i dont remember much of her and she robably doesnt remember me, yet i still keep it. once in a while when i look in the box i will find the letter and read it over a few times and fold it back up and put it back in the box... any similar stories?
Yeah, I have a box

edit: I also store all the tickets of the gigs I've attended in it, along with all the personal stuff too
Last edited by kalnoky7 at Jun 11, 2010,
Umm, kinda. I wrote a letter to this chick I liked back in like 6th grade, that I never gave to her. I also had (still have) this cheap-ass necklace, that I was going to give her.

The necklace has so much sentimental value, it's kind of pathetic.

SlayingEdit:

I also have a bunch of notes that I passed in class with my last girlfriend...
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Jun 11, 2010,
no, but then again i never get hooked up on the past.

mainly cause my past has yet never looked good.

Not even to this day.

TS is now going to get a punch is his atrophied testicles for making me feel melancholy.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
I have a bunch of DBZ action figures in my closet. Love those guys.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I can barely throw away my old shoes. I'm such a pack rat
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
My entire room is full of items that hold massive amounts of sentimental value to me. All I have left is the memories, I'll never throw reminders of those memories away.
One time..my brother was making fun of me for having Yu-Gi-Oh cards...

he told me to throw them away..

I did it..

I still regret it to this day, I can't believe I actually did it..
Yeah, this girl I liked gave me a christmas card one year; she moved away and I just can't throw that thing away....... I miss her.
GO RAVENS!

Quote by Ssargentslayer
Waaaait....

Did you just say you can't rape?

2012 NFL Thread Mock Draft Champion
Quote by SlayingDragons
Umm, kinda. I wrote a letter to this chick I liked back in like 6th grade, that I never gave to her. I also had (still have) this cheap-ass necklace, that I was going to give her.

The necklace has so much sentimental value, it's kind of pathetic.

SlayingEdit:

I also have a bunch of notes that I passed in class with my last girlfriend...

yeah i still have a sharktooth necklace a girlfriend gave to me in 4th grade. it was so easy for me to get chicks back then but now you gotta work for it lol.
I have 3 Harvey's-sized fry boxes (don't know how else to describe their size, if you work in fast food you'll know) of all my childhood memories. I just moved and had to purge about 50% of my posessions -- I still have quite a bit.
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
i used to have a notebook of an 8th grade girlfriend, we would write each other back and forth in it every day. i've recently graduated high school. she's recently had a kid. i gave it back to her, figured she could use it more.

also, any time a friend of mine gives me a birthday card, valentine card, or anything like that, I keep.

I also keep all my movie tickets just cause its weird to look back and see that I went and saw Sweeney Todd on 12/25/2006

EDIT: saw Sweeney Todd on 12/25/2007
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
Last edited by GizmoKaKa at Jun 12, 2010,
I still have two of the dozen roses I got last year for Valentines Day.

Sounds kinda pathetic, but I can't bring myself to get rid of them
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by GizmoKaKa
i used to have a notebook of an 8th grade girlfriend, we would write each other back and forth in it every day. i've recently graduated high school. she's recently had a kid. i gave it back to her, figured she could use it more.

also, any time a friend of mine gives me a birthday card, valentine card, or anything like that, I keep.

I also keep all my movie tickets just cause its weird to look back and see that I went and saw Sweeney Todd on 12/25/2006

You saw Sweeney Todd on Christmas?
I keep pretty much everything I get. Everything is valuable to me and i'm a damned sentimental fool...so eventually i'll be on an episode of Hoarders.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by SlayingDragons
You saw Sweeney Todd on Christmas?

still one of my favorite movies to this day!
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
Quote by Deadlock Riff
no, but then again i never get hooked up on the past.

mainly cause my past has yet never looked good.

Not even to this day.

you and me both
I don't have anything that reminds me of my past
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
The past threw me away...figure that shit out...

To contribute, I have a lot of things that hold a lot of sentimental value to me. I won't bother listing them in part or whole. A lot of sob stories...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by Just_a_picker
The past threw me away...figure that shit out...

You're in Soviet Russia?
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
I have a ton of things from my childhood that I have in my room. Including a ton of Goosebumps books that my father and I would read together before I went to sleep.

I have a notebook that I took with me on my last day of elementary school and got everyone in my grade to write a little something in. After that I started going to school in a different county and rarely saw them again.
I keep a picture of my mom who passed away in january. It's not a really good picture, but it's my mom and I love her. You know, it's the kind of picture that I value much more then anything else...

...except her ring, from her wedding with my dad. The day I'm gonna give this ring to my girlfriend, it will be like giving her my everything, past and futur.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2