Looking to unload some stuff I don't use anymore. All prices below are shipped and paypal'd CONUS only. if you want to use the gift option, i'll knock the price down accordingly.
TRADES: interested in a TS9 or similar od's(NO BOSS, already have an sd-1).

cash is king though...

MXR Carbon Copy delay v2 $110 absolutely perfect working and cosmetic shape, comes with the box and goodies. Has little rubber feet on the bottom, can be removed if desired.

Boss CH-1 Chorus $50 made in Taiwan. Overall good shape, works perfectly. A few little marks here and there, not very noticeable. don't have the original box, but i do have a digitech chorus box that i'll pack it in

Dunlop DB-01 Crybaby From Hell Wah $85 bottom is scuffed up, but overall looks pretty good. works great, very versatile wah. the boost switch and knobs all function properly. Comes in original box w/ papers etc.

Post or PM with questions, thanks :thu:
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
thanks for the offer, but no thanks
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Crybaby is gone, 2 to go!

Bump
SPAM:

Bump
SPAM:

Quote by Chaz-6(sic)6
I'm interested in the Mxr and the crybaby,
I got stuff here if you wanna trade.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1328529

the crybaby has been sold already. The only thing i could be interested in is the tab books plus a bunch of cash for the MXR.
SPAM: