Poll Options
View poll results: Cut it all off?
Buzz it!
87 52%
Let it grow!
80 48%
Voters: 167.
Page 1 of 2
I've been growing it out for 2 years now, and its pretty long. Is it just too much?

Style options are welcome.
Attachments:
artclass.jpg
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
Cut it but don't buzz it all off, that would look terrible.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
you should probably cut those energy drinks out first, fatty. also, how long did it take you to grow those pubes on your chin?
Quote by BK202
Acid has been causing problems on this thread for a while. He just likes attention because he never got/gets enough from his parents or something.
u might as well chop your dick off and sell your guitar while your at it, its basically the same thing.
Quote by rickyj
u might as well chop your dick off and sell your guitar while your at it, its basically the same thing.

+1
I like to let mine grow for a year or so, then cut it. I find the sudden change helps me shed any burdens I may have and find inspiration.
Quote by rickyj

No it's not. With out hair, he will still be able to engage in intercourse and play a string instrument. Unless you mean to sell them for money for a haircut?
Quote by rickyj

Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?!?!

Anyways, cutting your hair is a very non-metal thing to do. NOT. METAL.
haha im wearing that shirt XD
Quote by tyler_j
This ought to shut you up

I now have a lolstack, therefore I shall stop my rampage!
Quote by rickyj

Yep, identity and skill are intricately linked to hair length.
Keep your locks Sampson, cause Delilah is out to get ya.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by acid hydrolysis
you should probably cut those energy drinks out first, fatty. also, how long did it take you to grow those pubes on your chin?

You sir, are a FUCKING ARSE.

EDIT: TS, trim, not buzz. Unless you're trying to get a job in any way shape or form, in which case...

WTF MAAN!
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Last edited by CL/\SH at Jun 11, 2010,
If you're deferring to the pit for a decision, the answer is no. Always no.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I'm almost always opposed to haircuts. Trims are good though.

EDIT:
Quote by acid hydrolysis

What a horrible thing to say. You might want to work on your issues with being an insensitive, hurtful prick.
Last edited by bloodtrocuted93 at Jun 11, 2010,
Thumbs up on on the shirt. Thumbs down to Monster.

Thumbs down to cutting your hair. I dig it. Looks better then mine, though I straighten mine most of the time now. Try it and see if it looks good, you might be surprised.
Last edited by TheAbsentOne at Jun 11, 2010,
I voted to buzz it because I'm probably going to do the same thing pretty soon. My hair has gotten fairly shaggy and It's hot this time of year.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by CL/\SH
You sir, are a FUCKING ARSE.

I certainly would like to fuck his arse.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by acid hydrolysis

Quote by rickyj

^^^^ agreed bro
Hell Yea Im Straight Edge!
ESP Eclipse II (or) Fender Strat w/David Gilmour EMGs > Cry Baby Original > Digitech RP250 > JOYO Ultimate Overdrive > MXR BLS Chorus > MXR Phase 90 > EHX Memory Toy > 1981 Marshall JCM800
I certainly would like to fuck his arse.i'm game. no kissing though, i'm not gay.
Quote by BK202
Acid has been causing problems on this thread for a while. He just likes attention because he never got/gets enough from his parents or something.
Mullet!
Jbab
Quote by '93
amazing...you sir deserve a lol stack

Quote by therosa69
^^^^ agreed bro

...says the person playing a Warlock through an MG.
Quote by Ed Hunter
The only time I'd want to touch a 500 degrees frying pan is to set my hand on fire and punch someone in the face.

Quote by Captain Insano
Soulja boy! They stole his gold.
Robbed his Jacket now he's cold!

YOU! Steal from Soulja boy.

*sings over crank that*
trim it. Doesn't look bad imo.
DONT BUZZ
"Wrath is not a sin"
I play PS3 , Psn: g-tibbert . Add me up!
I've been growing my hair for five years and i've decided i'm getting it cut next thursday. I'd say go for it. It's always good to try something new.
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
Quote by myevilside
I've been growing my hair for five years and i've decided i'm getting it cut next thursday. I'd say go for it. It's always good to try something new.

pics before and after?
Page 1 of 2