whever i try to pick my guitar up/ cable i get rediculusly, painfully, most shocking electrical shock i have ever experienced in my entire life. it is shocking the shit out of me. how can i fix this trumendus catastrophe.

please help me.....
turn the amp off NOW and do not turn it back on until you have a tech look at it.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
Quote by Gundamnitpete
turn the amp off NOW and do not turn it back on until you have a tech look at it.

THIS FOR **** SAKE!

¦ Epiphone Sheraton II ¦ GFS Mean 90s ¦ Ampeg J-20 ¦
¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦
Quote by Gundamnitpete

+Infinity
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.
Quote by Metallicow
ok but what if it still happens when the amp is off?

Plug it out from the wall. Make sure no electricity is getting in or out of the amp.

¦ Epiphone Sheraton II ¦ GFS Mean 90s ¦ Ampeg J-20 ¦
¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦
i'm preettttyyyy sure im NOT gunna touch it anymore i think i might have had a seziure
Start a "what new amp should I buy?" thread. And don't take a shower with it any more.
I'd say it's time to play a prank on somebody.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Why would you go back and touch it multiple times? Unplug everything, take your guitar and amp straight to a qualified tech.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
all of the above and then you should probably go sit on a heart monitor for a while to make sure you haven't ****ed your heart up.
your not serious right? surely you understand the absolute basics of electricity in your home - that being IF ITS PLUGGED IN TO A WORKING POWER POINT THEN THERES ELECTRICITY FLOWING THROUGH THE CABLE DIRECTLY TO THE APPLIANCE THE CABLE IS CONNECTED TO...... hurr durr

from this we can conclude that if your getting ELECTRIC SHOCKS and your amp is PLUGGED IN TO THE POWER POINT then maybe you should UNPLUG IT and cut the supply of electricity off..........

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

if your still getting electric shocks when its all unpluged from the wall, then take your guitar to a fricken environmental engineer, because youve just discovered a permernant electricity generator that draws power from nothing. Im sure the us military would like to pay you alot for it if this happens to be the case...

but i still have to ask.. did you honestly touch it multiple times? like dude... have you never seen the movies where the lab rat discovers the cup-cake is electrified? Or when cave men discover fire hurts? theres many examples.... just WHY keep touching it if it ELECTRICUTES YOU ffs..
Quote by Metallicow
whever i try to pick my guitar up/ cable i get rediculusly, painfully, most shocking electrical shock i have ever experienced in my entire life. it is shocking the shit out of me. how can i fix this trumendus catastrophe.

please help me.....

lolwat aren't you dead yet?
Plug it back in, pick it up, and solo like never before. You have to fight the guitar before you can play it.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
Quote by Pretty. Odd.
Plug it back in, pick it up, and solo like never before. You have to fight the guitar before you can play it.

This made me laugh so so much its unreal. Congrats
A reviewer said High School Musical is "squeakier than Minnie Mouse at the point of climax" and I couldn't help but indulge my imagination.
Gear:
Washburn X200 Pro with SD's
Roland Cube 15x
Digitech RP-50
Boss DS-1
Boss CH-1
Quote by shredder408

if your still getting electric shocks when its all unpluged from the wall, then take your guitar to a fricken environmental engineer, because youve just discovered a permernant electricity generator that draws power from nothing. Im sure the us military would like to pay you alot for it if this happens to be the case...

All jokes aside. It's still quite possible to get shocked by something when it's unplugged thanks to these magical things called CAPACITORS (though I don't think they'd be a problem for OP since it most likely isn't a tube amp...)

OP take your amp to a qualified tech. It sounds ****ed.
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Better than my plan, look at those perfect little dick suckin' lips!
Kid's a natural I tell yah!Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII
Marshall JCM 900 SL-X
Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Fender Mexican Standard Telecaster
Hey I built a guitar