I have a Fender Bullet 15 DSP amplifier. It was my first amp, waaaaaaaaaaay back when I first started playing guitar and I believed that the choice of amp didn't matter. Fortunately I got a taste of what real quality amps sound like, but now I don't want to leave this old friend behind. Is there any modification I can do to bring this old piece of artillery back to life? Is it possible to convert it to a tube amp? How can I get it to sound great? I don't mind taking the time and money to do this. If modifications to this amp is possible, I just want to know how can it be done? Can anyone help me here? If it can't, would you guys recommend a great sounding amp between 30 to 100watts that is great for blues, rock and small doses of metal, preferably a tube type, but that's not much of an issue as long as the sound quality is great. Your input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
SG
Budget?
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
I recently bought a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe and I get some great rock/blues tones from it.
I'm not sure if it'll work for metal (maybe if you use the 'More Drive' setting but I'm not sure).
Fender Jazzmaster
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Martin OM-1 (acoustic)
There's hope alright.
For a price.
Converting a Solid-State to a tube amp requires a complete gut-job.
As for your other question: See the GG&A Forum.

There's no hope for you not breaking the rules with this thread.
Refer to the very top sticky, "New Guidelines for naming threads" or something of the likes.
In the future please don't break the rules again.
..I was watching my death.
Try out an Epiphone Valve Junior, I picked up the head version for about £60 used. The Combo suffers becauyse of the 8 inch speaker but when you plug into a 12 inch it sounds great, plenty of mods you could do to it to flavour the tone too!
And if you really wanted you could probably transfer the guts of it into your Fender to keep the old friend alive