Little things you see that remind you there is still some good in the world

I was at an Eagles concert last night and as we were leaving some guy who was most likely too lazy to throw out his water bottle just put it down on the emergency medical cart as he walked by it. Another guy walked by and picked up the bottle and said to the guys on the cart " I'll throw this out for you."
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
The mirror.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Weren't you the one who got the free tickets?

In my small town, we don't see a lot of "random acts of kindness".
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44
Weren't you the one who got the free tickets?

In my small town, we don't see a lot of "random acts of kindness".

yea, it was a great show too
Kittens!

But then i see that gif of the black dude punting the cat and...

RAGE!!!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I can't think of anything right now, I think that's bad.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Msword7
yea, it was a great show too

I don't doubt that, but I remember that thread getting horribly de-railed.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44
I don't doubt that, but I remember that thread getting horribly de-railed.

yea it really was more of a blog I was just very excited
Quote by UntilISleep
This.

Also

OH YES! I'm eating one right now actually.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by UntilISleep
This.

Also

Winner.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Charities, foster parents, homeless shelters, etc...

It isn't hard to find plenty of things "good" in the world.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by RockGuitar92
Charities, foster parents, homeless shelters, etc...

It isn't hard to find plenty of things "good" in the world.

All 3 of those things would be considered HUGE acts of kindness, not little things. They're all big undertakings, there's no point in arguing if you choose to.

Hmm, to answer your question asked...Well, i'd definitely have to say people saying, "Please" and "thank you", "Excuse me" ...Honestly. It's pathetic when people are too void of a personality to say them.
As I was walking into the campus store the other day, some random lady told me I had, "pretty hair!"
Made my week.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
My puppy. I can spend a whole afternoon ignoring her and just playing guitar. And then when I go see her she'll still be so happy to see me, no matter what. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
I can't remember the last time I saw someone do something to help another person. Though people make up for it with all their random acts of being assholes.

EDIT!!: The above post single handedly changed my mind.
Last edited by Epicbizzjizz at Jun 12, 2010,
Quote by severed-metal
All 3 of those things would be considered HUGE acts of kindness, not little things. They're all big undertakings, there's no point in arguing if you choose to.

Hmm, to answer your question asked...Well, i'd definitely have to say people saying, "Please" and "thank you", "Excuse me" ...Honestly. It's pathetic when people are too void of a personality to say them.

Yeah, I'm so sorry that I completely misunderstood the whole thread. I might as well have been talking about peas and carrots, I suppose.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
My greatest moment lately was when I inspired some fellow atheists to think a bit more. There was a crowd waiting at some a street crossing and a guy came up and asked if I would donate to his charity. I asked if it was a Christian charity and when he said yes, I declined. I have no problem with donating to charity, but if it has anything to do with the church I just have big problems with it. Anyway, most of the people gave me dirty looks, but a couple went "Holy crap you're right!" And I inspired them to never donate to a Christian charity ever again. I must be such an asshole to some people =D
...In my opinion.
Quote by Epicbizzjizz
I can't remember the last time I saw someone do something to help another person. Though people make up for it with all their random acts of being assholes.

EDIT!!: The above post single handedly changed my mind.

=] I love those stories so much. theyre so inspiring.
My brother sold produce on the side of the road to put himself through law school, and when my wife stopped working when my daughter was born, I did too on weekends. The produce was the freshest available, we drove out every morning and picked it up at the farms, and sold it on the road. I made some money, it was purely a money venture for me, but this is what really tore my heart apart...

A woman came up to my stand and picked up some peaches. I helped her out and talked to her, and she told me that since she started chemotherapy, the only food she could taste was the peaches that she bought from me, and that she was so happy every weekend that she could stop and get the peaches from me. Well. I lost it. I'm lossing it now typing this post. Here I was just trying to hustle for a buck, and I had now idea how much such a simple thing could mean to someone, and I was there to make it happen.

That's my life lesson, that's it. If you do honest work, and do it earnestly, you will be rewarded, and you will reward your world, even if you don't always understand the ways.
Quote by icesk8erqueen8
http://www.givesmehope.com/

I'm not going to lie. some of this shit made me tear up xD

If we're being honest, I cried like a little bitch at a few of those
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by RockGuitar92
Yeah, I'm so sorry that I completely misunderstood the whole thread. I might as well have been talking about peas and carrots, I suppose.

No worries man.

Anyways, I guess I may as well share a story...One day last week, this girl named Belle, a very honest, lovely person, bright, cheerful, etc, was working at her desk. While I am a janitor, I make my way into the woman's bathroom to clean the toilets...A few seconds later, as i'm humming to myself to ignore the smell, she bursts in there crying, so I ask her what's wrong, and she says the only man she's ever been with, is divorcing her. So, I just gave her a hug. Then went back to cleaning toilets.
My little cousins. All four of them have had it so tough from birth forward, but they're such well-behaved children. They give me hope.

Then I see their deadbeat father, and he takes it all away.