How do these cabs sound. I am thinking of buying the 2x12 cab with v30 speakers for $224. Seems like a great deal to me. I play metal: iron maiden metallica and megadeth. Would vintage 30's or celestion speakers be better for what I play?
Last edited by Deanguitarist39 at Jun 12, 2010,
You can get a good (not great) sound out of almost anything. You just can't crank those cheap cabs up to 11 and expect them to last. Before someone says "save up your money...." we don't always have that option / patience so we make do with what we have.

A friend of mine plays a cheap Ibanez thru a Behringer top/cab and gets compliments all the time until people find out what he's playing thru and then the conversation dries up.
Arguing on the Internet is a lot like being in the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded
You can find better if you're willing to go used..
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Yeah they have V30's, they seem to be alright i mean this guy uses one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_61tE7aTwU
Call me Brent
Quote by m33sta.

People would leave guitars for me in a box on the doorstep with a note "Please look after little Johnie, we just cant cope anymore, all he wants to do is hook up with Marshalls, We thought he would be a fender boy.

yeah v30s would be pretty good for that.

i haven't tried the hb cab, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?