20th birthday coming up and I get a budget of +- 500€

so this is the
situation:
my area has NO places where I can buy a decent amp,
the only guitar store in my city is kinda specialized in entry level crap,
if you want to buy anything above 200€ there you're in the wrong place .

if I go a little bit further theres a general music instruments store in which you can buy more expensive amps, but they need to order them and you have to pay in advance...

so I might just as well buy directly from thomann, it'll be cheaper and neither way I have a possibility to test it.

so this is what i'm looking for:

a decent british voiced amp, preferably tube and lower wattage (spend loads of time in my bedroom :p), combo or head/cab don't matter!

i'd mostly be playing metal (doom metal/trash/melodic stuff) but about half of the time, i'm playing clean, or going into a smooth overdrive with echo/reverb.

bands I frequently play covers of, and thus define my "style" a bit more:

Daylight dies
Saturnus
Paradise lost
Edge of sanity

and occasionally i'll attempt some stuff from malmsteen/batio,

the gear I currently have:

Jackson RR3 (main, D standard)
Ibanez Gax30 (B standard)
Cort zenox (rarely gets to see daylight)

Boss Me 20
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Laney Lg20r

i'm NOT looking for über brutal high gain amps!!!! on my current setup it rarely gets any higher then 4/10 and I don't actually feel theres a need of more gain, I much more prefer a smooth sound.

stuff i'm concidering allready:

orange tiny terror combo

so if anyone would be so kind to help me make a well educated decision, please suggest/explain what you think would be a good option for me to buy

thx in advance!

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
If you're looking into the Tiny Terror, it's also worth looking into the Vox Night Train. I don't want to start an argument of one over the other, just putting it out there, as it's along the lines of what you're looking for, I think.
Quote by Rokeman
If you're looking into the Tiny Terror, it's also worth looking into the Vox Night Train. I don't want to start an argument of one over the other, just putting it out there, as it's along the lines of what you're looking for, I think.

it actually does sound good! I might go on a small trip to london in two weeks so might be able to test some amps, i'll definatly add this one to my list!

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
yeah, night train is great, got a switch to bypass the EQ and go into a "metal" mode.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by Rokeman

Both good options. I also recommend the Laney LC15. It's not going to give you the distortion that you want so you need to rely on pedals a bit, but it's a great sounding amp and when coupled with pedals can get very good metal tone.