Right-o lads, you probably haven't noticed, but I haven't been around lately. No I haven't died/comatosed/gone AWOL, I have moved house and been without the everyday necessity of the internet. No, I have not succumbed to the normal case of growing out of this forum, Lord knows why. But i'll be back hopefully sometime the beginning of July.

My point anyway, is that I will be back (like you'll give a collective rat's arse) and the first thing i'll be doing is sorting out the Top albums of the decade feature. I'll drop the list in messages to the right people so it can all get arranged until my overdue return is upon you all.

So other than that, while i'm briefly here, did I miss owt?
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Dylar getting banhammered

Edit: + waves of shite threads, it has been a bad time sir.
Last edited by Deplorable at Jun 12, 2010,
Awww.

I missed Dylar getting axed?

Dammit..... again, having no regular internet blows. I miss all the cool shit.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Oh, we did notice. The forum went down the shitter recently, fear and panic were in the air constantly. A handful of fools even tried to set up a Dyers Signal, but to no avail.

Yeah, the Dylar incident, and NotFromAnus getting banned, too. Other than that... nah.

EDIT: Oh look, it's the guy who isn't important enough to warrant a thread of his own.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Last edited by we_built_a_tree at Jun 12, 2010,
Dyers. You might have received a PM from me asking for a ban. Please ignore that.

Yo, WBAT. Why did NFA get banned?
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Was merrily multiing away and got caught, the poor boy.

Quote by webbtje
It'll be 5 euro through paypal.
Pfft, I'll wait for Deady to leak it.

EDIT: To Deplorable: Oh, I didn't even notice that.

Seems like the only true anusites left now are Conservationist and Contraband, eh?

...would you love me?
Last edited by we_built_a_tree at Jun 12, 2010,
Quote by Cianyx
Dyers. You might have received a PM from me asking for a ban. Please ignore that.

Yo, WBAT. Why did NFA get banned?

He went around spamming up threads with the latest ANUS bullshit, it was a parody of days devoted to AIDS/Cancer etc., he posted it everywhere and he rightfully got banned.

^multiing was after this
Also, I watched Four Lions. It was rather good, so I repeatedly told everybody how good it is.
I ended up seeing it twice. If it was any other film, i'd have told her to pick something else.

But I didn't, because plainly, it is worth two cinema visits. Chris Morris deserves my money.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
I'm having limited success convincing my friends to go and see it, the cunts. I watched it while being rather smashed post-exams, so I missed about five minutes at the start on account of being outside emptying my stomach. Good excuse to go and see it again as far as I'm concerned.
Not much. There's a trivium thread.

Congratulations on the new house by the way.
Oh man, at first I thought I'm Still Alive was the name of some generic core band and that this was a thread started by another '10er.

Good to see you back though

You missed a great 'Opeth are not death metal' discusion.
Invader being John Myung was a fairly quality thread.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by OOgly bOObly
Oh man, at first I thought I'm Still Alive was the name of some generic core band and that this was a thread started by another '10er.

Good to see you back though

You missed a great 'Opeth are not death metal' discusion.

There was no discussion - just a bunch of idiots who think that death metal only counts as those first few bands, then refusing to admit that Opeth were influenced by death metal arguing with Opeth fanboys.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by eazy-c
Invader being John Myung was a fairly quality thread.
Indeed, forgot that one. Something to remember us by for The Pit.

...would you love me?