Title says it all.. wich brand do you think is better and which one of their guitars you think is amazing and has a good affordable price
Dean isn't very high quality.

ESP LTD's are quite good guitars for the price.

Ibanez RG's are also good.

However, stay away from "Edge III" bridges, and "liscensed Floyd Rose" bridges.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
In most cases, ESP/LTD. The very high end EPSs, Ibanezes, and Deans are about equal.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

^ straight forward...if it is a cheap guitar...and it has a floyd or (floating style) bridge....stay away from it. Deans are not very good....I have played deans that were 1000 dollars and the quality was about the same as a 200 dollar ESP or Ibanez.

I own both ESP LTDs and Ibanez guitars. Everything from the cheap stuff....all the way to the expensive stuff, I think they are both fine brands.
Ibanez is shit don't get that. I have an Ibanez bass, and it sounds pretty bad and feels like its made out of cardboard, and the basses are better than the guitars. Deans as far as I have played are decent, but ESP/LTD would probably be you best bet for an affordable, but quality guitar. (or bass for that matter.)
Quote by kattaway96
Ibanez is shit don't get that. I have an Ibanez bass, and it sounds pretty bad and feels like its made out of cardboard, and the basses are better than the guitars. Deans as far as I have played are decent, but ESP/LTD would probably be you best bet for an affordable, but quality guitar. (or bass for that matter.)

All depends on the price range, really. Ive played cheaper ibanezes that i didnt like so much, and others, like my xiphos in the $700 price range, i love to death. Ive played cheaper Rgs with the same pickup config as the rg1550 which dont sound as good. but the RG1550 is one of my favrorite guitars that ive ever played. Chepaer guitars are cheap for a reason, and you cant compare a 200 dollar ibanez to an 800 dollar esp, because thats just unfair.

EDIT: just checked this kids gear pictures, his ibanez bass is from a starter pack. hahaha, you have no room to talk about ibanez guitars and basses if youre basing your opinions on that.
GEAR:
Ibanez Xiphos XPT750
ESP Ltd Viper 400
Egnater Rebel 30 112
Boss GE-7
Line 6 Uber Metal
Boss DD-7
Last edited by espplayer400 at Jun 12, 2010,
i own one of each. I got myself a cheap ibanez rg yellow with a trem and added dimarzio pickups to it and its really my favorite guitar to play and the tremolo does fine with tuning (the fine tuners suck because some don't move so well). My esp ltd is a little more high end its the kh-602 and its really nice and fits the price perfect and has an original floyd i just am not a fan of emg pickups. And then I have my dean db razorback its around the same price as the rg but i actually like it. It was good till the nut broke and the jack went bad. But overall i like ibanez but esp comes close.
My Gear:
Ibanez RG-350 YE w/ Super Dist. and PAF pro pups
ESP LTD KH-602
Dean db razorback
Fender Squier Strat
Epiphone goth bass
acoustic unknown brand
Digitech Rp250
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt
Quote by kattaway96

^ Lmao... I don't know what Bass you own but I'm going to bet it's chinese made, you haven't used enough of their gear if that's your most sincere assessment of the brand.

Ibanez makes sick guitars, if you buy Ibanez though make sure it's Made in Japan, that's where the best stuff of their lot's at.

Definitely ESP & Ibanez, I'm debating getting one of the eight string guitars made by them, need to get a hands on with what both offer and how both feel first. I'm not a fan of Dean, have tried them and they didn't grab me, there are people that like their gear though.
I have both an ESP/LTD and an ibanez and I have to say I like my ESP a lot better. I just don't care for the ibanez neck too thin for my taste. My suggestion would be go to the guitar store and try the guitars that are in your price range and make the decision yourself.
Current Gear:
ESP LTD MH-250
Ibanez rg470
Peavey ValveKing 112
Blackheart little giant head
2 homemade 112 cabinets
Boss SD-1
Ok everybody is giving you their opinion on what sucks and what rocks, it depends on the price range and what not, IMO Dean isnt good, but its not mine that matters, your the one looking for a guitar, i suggest, go test out these guitars that are the same price range, and YOU decide which you like best!
Esp/LTD, but i do tend to like ibanez... RGA series....
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII