Hello Pit,

Me and my girlfriend would like to travel to Finland this summer, but there is a problem: she is 17. Will hotels let us stay? Some people told me minors are allowed in hotels only if accompained by their parents or an adult legally authorized by the court. Is it true? Her parents can write an authorization, but I'm not sure if it's enough.

Thanks.

P.S.: we live in Italy which is part of Europe just like Finland, so I'm 100% sure we can fly there. My question is only about the hotels.
Last edited by Poglia at Jun 12, 2010,
Say she's your sister.

If you're caught having sex by the bell-boy...don't worry bout it. Its Finland.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I don't see why they wouldn't let you stay, especially if you yourself are over 18.
my sister (then 17) went to London last year with her friends, all she had to do was get a permission to go out of the country without her parents... I live in Belgium btw, don't know if it's a lot different for Italians, but I'd guess not with Schengen and all that
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

Quote by shattamakar
Say she's your sister.

If you're caught having sex by the bell-boy...don't worry bout it. Its Finland.

Well, the age of consent in Finland is 16 so I doubt that there's need for lying.

EDIT: Quickly googled for the age thing and found some Finnish forum discussions about this. Might help if you can tell which hotel you're going to go to? Seems that they have different policies
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I just Google "Elephant penis", and was strangely aroused.

Apparently, I'm a good shitter

Quote by TomusAM
jonne.i just took the best dump I ever seen
Last edited by jonne.i at Jun 12, 2010,
I stayed with my brother in a hotel after a gig last year when I was 17, he was 14 and we have different surnames (he has my old surname, I changed mine). They didn't even bat an eyelid and we don't look anything like brothers. They could have thought I was grooming some kid but they didn't seem to have a problem.

If that isn't a problem, I doubt you will but I'd call them and check. I did before I booked and they told me it was fine but I'd still double check.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

I'm sure that is a load of crap. If you have any doubts, call the hotel and have an awkward bi-lingual conversation!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Seems like most hotels just require that there's one person over the age of 18
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I just Google "Elephant penis", and was strangely aroused.

Apparently, I'm a good shitter

Quote by TomusAM
jonne.i just took the best dump I ever seen