You happy to see me again?
"Make his fight / On the hill in the early day / Constant chill deep inside" ~ Metallica
Quote by WhiskeyFace
Who are you?

who who
who who
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
*reported*

j/k
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion

EDIT: You joined Mar 2010. Thats why no one knows you.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Last edited by IYanoplathizoI at Jun 12, 2010,
see you in 45 days (second ban... that's why that joke is funny......... )
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I've had to chill at the Bodybuilding forums. The persons there are so unintelligent.
"Make his fight / On the hill in the early day / Constant chill deep inside" ~ Metallica
So you've joined in March, and you've already had a ban that's long enough to make an 'i'm back'-thread...

████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Last edited by Gammas1 at Jun 12, 2010,
Quote by Jamin2112
I've had to chill at the Bodybuilding forums. The persons there are so unintelligent.

Oh, well welcome back to this hive of intellectualism. I'm sure we can help you get back into the groove of learned discussion.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by Todd Hart
That's nice...now how are you?

I'm fine. Just finished up with final exams; moved into a fraternity; will be taking 2 classes during this summer; will be watching USA v. England in 1.5 hours.
Just been unbanned, and then make a thread to announce it? Hilarious..

I consider reporting it for the lulz. Not doing it though.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Well I fail. I meant to put who...so now I look like a give a shit. FML.

Seriously though who the **** are you?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Thrashtastic15

http://www.dailywritingtips.com/people-versus-persons/

"Person is a singular form, and its plural is persons. Over the time, however, many writers started to adopt people as the plural form of person, and nowadays it is widely accepted. Notice that legal and very formal texts still use persons as the plural form."