Any song from a 70's punk or thrash band, pretty much.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Do Mordecai by BTBAM...the way I play it I use standard 2 finger, 3 finger triplet style and 32123 type 3 finger all at a pretty high tempo in the beginning (the second half is all medium speed that can be done 2 finger). The fretboard work isn't insane but it's certainly not easy.

It should give you a pretty fun challenge that isn't insanely hard
Heart of the Sunrise by Yes and Glasgow Kiss by John Petrucci are a couple of good ones.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Not to be nitpicky... But it's not the same to practice and trying to achieve a quicker left hand technique or the right one.

Chromatic Fantasy and Donna Lee are good for the left hand.

The guitar part for How Could I by Cynic is particularly good for the right hand.

Just at the top of my head.
I really like Dreamscape by In Flames.

It's not too hard, but it's a very fun song that's really good for warming up I find.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
..Bob Barker isn't dead.

Quote by The_Casinator
Nothing is impossible if you're on acid!

Quote by Holy Katana
What if the NES breaks? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
uhm, well, the bassline to Rude Mood by SRV: youve got to play the note and then a muted one, at about 250 bpm, if you can nail that, youre exceptionally good.

umm, anaesthisa by mettalica is good for tapping speed, but tbh its not that good a song.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
YYZ-Rush.
Pretty good (i think) for both hands.
I play Bass and Drums, the instruments that are made fun of

"And there shall be a boy of such extrordinary rhythm section power, that he shall smite all 6-stringed elitists that stand before him"- Nostradamus
Quote by watchingmefall
Not to be nitpicky... But it's not the same to practice and trying to achieve a quicker left hand technique or the right one.

Chromatic Fantasy and Donna Lee are good for the left hand.

The guitar part for How Could I by Cynic is particularly good for the right hand.

Just at the top of my head.

The problem I've had for a while, is that I'd developed my right hand quite well. Playing dead notes or root notes, I can play at some pretty good speeds with my right hand.

Equally, tapping and such, I can achieve some good speeds with my left hand.

However, whenever I tried to put them together to do anything complex, I just couldn't do it. Poor coordination more than anything.

I think it's important to practice them both together and just gradually build up speeds with your scales and such, so that then when you do reach the higher speeds, you're capable of playing more complex licks because your hands can work together.
Quote by Ziphoblat
The problem I've had for a while, is that I'd developed my right hand quite well. Playing dead notes or root notes, I can play at some pretty good speeds with my right hand.

Equally, tapping and such, I can achieve some good speeds with my left hand.

However, whenever I tried to put them together to do anything complex, I just couldn't do it. Poor coordination more than anything.

I think it's important to practice them both together and just gradually build up speeds with your scales and such, so that then when you do reach the higher speeds, you're capable of playing more complex licks because your hands can work together.

Playing drills probably the best way to get both hand coordinated, fast and agile. But most people would rather just play songs.