just learn a sweep, slow it down, and slowly build it up. thats basically the best technique for improving speed.
The metronome works wonders, man... Start at a speed where each note rings out perfectly and you can stay in perfect time, then increase the BPM by ~3 each time that you hit it perfectly.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Quote by JagerSlushy
The metronome works wonders, man... Start at a speed where each note rings out perfectly and you can stay in perfect time, then increase the BPM by ~3 each time that you hit it perfectly.

well do you mind telling me how exactly to use one ? i have no idea how:/
Google web metronome. It should be one of the first links. It will be easy to setup, if it is not already. Start out play quarter notes (one note per beat). Once you can play it perfectly up the tempo. Or instead you can play quarter notes until you get it perfect, then keep the same tempo, but change the note duration to eighth notes (two notes per beat). You should definately learn to use a metronome, as it is extremely beneficial.