Don't move just for her. You aren't even dating yet. Go for a hookup at least before she leaves, but the way you already sound, you might get too attached to her. Long istance relationships hardly work
Quote by sadSTATUE
Uhmmm... Well, apparently I was mentioned in a thread called "Japan and Lesbians."

Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Try typing "potatoes" with your dick then submit it.

My cover of Manchester Orchestra's "I Can Feel Your Pain"
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfvt54j4mkiiq99
Stowaway on the plane, when you land, awkwardly chase her through the airport, tripping over chairs, luggage, and knocking people out of the way screaming her name.

Or you can do it like in Liar Liar and do all of that BEFORE... minus the stowing away.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Quote by guitar12
Where abouts in England?

Not to York, that's for sure.

TS, I'm going to track down and grope and/or grape the girl you like. How does that make you feel?
Last edited by BrianApocalypse at Jun 12, 2010,
do her in the bum
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Stop her in the airport like in all those teen movies and tell her how you feel about her.

It will definitely work.

make sure you get the right airport though, dont wanna be like ross
now extra flamey
.....result!

Oh sucks for you TS though you sound a wee bit obsessed, she isnt even going out with you....

so leave it.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
"It's easier to regret something that you've done than something you haven't"

I think it's easy enough to make a decision from that. I usually can.
Hijack her plane and propose to her at gunpoint.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I don't see how exactly you COULD "go for it". A transatlantic relationship is very unlikely to work. If you don't want to move to the UK as well, forget it.

Also ask the relationship thread.
Quote by zaidsharifi
Forget about her! Dont ever change your life for a girl. She wouldnt do the same for you. Trust me.

/serious answer

I know, I wasnt gunna change anything.

I was just gunna stop by her house tommorrow and tell her I like her Im not all crazy about her, haha
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Not to York, that's for sure.

TS, I'm going to track down and grope and/or grape the girl you like. How does that make you feel?

I'm sure how she'd feel about that...
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
I think by "go for it" he doesn't mean actually move to England. I think he means tell her how he feels.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Stop her in the airport like in all those teen movies and tell her how you feel about her.

It will definitely work.

this man speaks undeniable truth.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
let her know it's imperative that she tell all the english boys she meets about the american boy back in the states; about the american boy she used to date who would do anything she said.
#DTWD
Quote by Tom 1.0
.....result!

Oh sucks for you TS though you sound a wee bit obsessed, she isnt even going out with you....

so leave it.

Pardon me sir, but how doI sound obsessed? I just said that the girl I like is moving to England
By 'go for it' do you mean try and have a one-night thing before she goes? 'Cause if you do then hell yeah, got nothing to loose!

If you mean try and have a relationship overseas then nah... wouldn't work.
Quote by leg end
I think by "go for it" he doesn't mean actually move to England. I think he means tell her how he feels.

Yessir
I think he is talking about a hookup. If so, go for it! This is one of those perfect chances. Just convince her she is about to be in a place where she more or less has no idea what is going on for at least a while and she needs to go out on a good note. She won't get attached since she is obliged to move so this is your chance, all you, do it.
Quote by primusfan
let her know it's imperative that she tell all the english boys she meets about the american boy back in the states; about the american boy she used to date who would do anything she said.

oh wow, win
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Night_Warrior
Yessir

Just do it man. There won't be any awkwardness between you two as she's moving. You WILL kick yourself if she leaves and you never told her, trust me. JUST DO IT.
Quote by Night_Warrior
Yessir

Do it, and tell us what happens.

She could get off the plane like Rachel did!

(but probably not)
Quote by leg end
Just do it man. There won't be any awkwardness between you two as she's moving. You WILL kick yourself if she leaves and you never told her, trust me. JUST DO IT.

You sir, are a reasonable guy. I will
Quote by Night_Warrior
Pardon me sir, but how doI sound obsessed? I just said that the girl I like is moving to England

sorry dude i misinterpreted what "go for it" meant

now i know what you mean?

HELL YES

fuck that shit hard and bail....

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Random88
I'm sure how she'd feel about that...

It's not relevant how she feels, because I'm not doing it for her, I'm doing it for TS.

Bitch should be less self-centred and not presume that everything in life is about her.

Just kidding. But if you're going to violate someone then you obviously have no interest in how they feel.

EDIT: Also TS, you should tell her that it's her last opportunity to have sex with a circumcised guy; from here on out it's anteaters ahoy.
Last edited by BrianApocalypse at Jun 12, 2010,