Im lookin for somebody to write some songs with Via Guitar pro or tabit. We can talk through aim or msn and put some ideas together. My main influence is metal. I like to write songs like killswitch engage or as i lay dying, stuff like that. I can make some pretty good recordings, just got a new rig and I wanted to write some songs so i could test it out. If its good maybe well start up a small side project or something. If your interested let me know
Knock yourself out haha

The dead awake from their black sleep, and off into the night they creep. Stealing lives from rich and poor, careful cuts and blood and gore. Outlaws of the underground, they're with us always, all around. There's no hiding from the plague, their actions clear but motives vague. There is nothing left to be found, we all will soon be underground.
unaware of the coming tragedy, feed the world to their catastrophe. lie the fallen to their final rest, steal the hearts from the innocents chests. bombs come flying screaming is nothing sacred anymore? Sick and twisted they show no mercy, vile to the core. the one who could save us, has left us all. Tired, broken beaten, the people fall. tied in this mess, gagged and bound, we all share sorrow underground. (use that with MusicFiend's words, this is verse 2)
Quote by ibanezshred503
hah, i meant like instrument wise. Im lookin for another guitar player to put some ideas together. I can play bass and drums so I got all that covered. I Just want to get some ideas thrown together. I cant do good vox, but if you can. Send me some tracks and I'll mix it up good.

I'm a guitarrist and composer, and I'm looking to collaborate with a guitar player/vocalist because I can't record anything on my current computer. Mostly, I compose progressive thrash, melodic and technical death metal, metalcore and post-hardcore.

Sent you a PM with my MSN address.
My name is Jagayama. I spin for a living.
Quote by Ryuno
I'm a guitarrist and composer, and I'm looking to collaborate with a guitar player/vocalist because I can't record anything on my current computer. Mostly, I compose progressive thrash, melodic and technical death metal, metalcore and post-hardcore.

Sent you a PM with my MSN address.

You sir, have the coolest name ever, and you listen to awesome music
Thanks, JD.
You're pretty awesome yourself, sir: I mean, I used to lurk here way before I registered and I saw what you did at the Yoda thread.
Thanks man, I'm not sure what I did there though, do you mean the comment I made that was long and hilarious, or the one that was vulgar and extremely sexual about what I was doing at the time?
Quote by JD Close
Thanks man, I'm not sure what I did there though, do you mean the comment I made that was long and hilarious, or the one that was vulgar and extremely sexual about what I was doing at the time?

The extremely sexual one.
Even I found it amusing, and I'm both picky and asexual.
I mean, I actually pictured Yoda saying that.