I have this one good friend who took me to his friends birthday party. We generally go to parties almost every weekend together so this is normal. but with this one, we had to take the train, then the bus, then get some random to pick us up and it took us 3 hours to get to some freaking party. I also knew no one there. So as usual we just got drunk and had a good time. But, this party was out in the middle of nowhere and nobody had any service on their phones, and little did i know that my mom texted me like.. 12 times.. to get my ass home. I had no idea how to get out of there and my friend wouldnt leave so we slept over at this dumb girls house. When we got up, he had one of his friends(he knows all these people from some camp he works at, i know nobody) pick us up. we start to drive, i have no idea where we are or where were going. but this bitch drives us to the ****ing camp! where he works. He tells me to get out of the car and walk home. its like... a 2 hour walk home for me, so i hitch hike and get as close to my house as possible and walk the rest. I get home at 12 in the afternoon, when i was supposed to be home at 12 at night. My mom is pissed and im basically grounded for.. eternity. PLUS, im in a band with this guy and we jam at his house and now my moms made me go get all my amps and guitars.

So, im sorry for the wall of text, but i just reasllly needed to spill it all out.
But my question is, Do you think this guy is even a friend? who the f*ck does that? I've been pretty much his best friend for the past.. 4 months. and he just dumps on the side of the road. I know he had to work, but who does that?
So please tell me your opinions, as i just really need advice.. or if anything, someone to tell me something...
Call Me NiDo
lol, you can't say your someone's best friend for like 4 months. Being a best friend means you have to know the person for at least like a year and a half o_O

But yeah, the guy's a dick and I used to hang out with the same type of people. The kind of people who don't think of others, just their own situation and self. It's shit.

So just stop being his friend, because he's a douchebag.
Quote by nidospiff
My mom is pissed and im basically grounded for.. eternity.

Quote by nidospiffs Profile
Birthday: August 29, 1983

Alright, kind of thanks... I guess.
And by best friend, I know what you mean, but we basically jammed and hungout every day for these past 4 months. Whatever.
Yeah I dont think im gunna talk to him for a while..
Call Me NiDo
Quote by nidospiff
My mom is pissed and im basically grounded for.. eternity. PLUS...

I read that as "I'm grounded for eternity PLUS." Then i giggled. That is all.
Quote by kacper_j

*not my actual birthday sorry hehe the year 1983 holds meaning to me. Im 16...
Call Me NiDo
Quote by ItsOnlyGNR
TL;DR please?

I refuse to answer unless you give one.

im sorry... i dont actually know what that means..
Call Me NiDo
Quote by ItsOnlyGNR
TL;DR > Too Long;Didn't Read.

ohh... sorry.
umm. I think I can basically sum it up in a couple main points, I hope

-go to party far away
-12 curfew, no way home
-friend makes me stay
-morning after, friend dumps me on the side of the road and tells me to walk home cause he has work..
-mom is worried and pissed. Grounded for who know how long...
-Should i consider this guy my friend still?
Call Me NiDo
Quote by nidospiff

-go to party far away
-12 curfew, no way home
-friend makes me stay
-morning after, friend dumps me on the side of the road and tells me to walk home cause he has work..

tl:dr
I can't comment on whether he's a friend or not. Different people have different ideas of what friends do and what they are. If he did something you didn't consider friend like then fuck the guy, it might've been a one off. But honestly, who the fuck cares?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by nidospiff
ohh... sorry.
umm. I think I can basically sum it up in a couple main points, I hope

-go to party far away
-12 curfew, no way home
-friend makes me stay

He's not your friend dude. Unless he does something for you to make it up to you, I would stop talking to him and hanging out with him.
TL;DR , Guy goes to some party miles away , mom cant get a hold of him , is forced to walk 2 hours home because his friend ditched him to go to work.
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Fender Standard Stratocaster black 1980s model
Epiphone EJ-200CE Natural
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror
buses ? trains? random?

what a night...Call him and tell him hes i dick ! no wait hes worse. He lives in the mighty state of dickachusetts in the humble town of dickopolis on street suckadickalot ( a famous indian who liberated dickachusetts from douchebagacota). his dad works at the dick emporium supplying dicks all around the world. so your friend is the son of a dick handler...
POST RAWK
Yeah I guess I'm just rambling or something.. or just looking for advice that no one can give me. but his parents are not like my mom at all so i guess he just doesnt know what its like..
whatever, thanks for the attempt at giving me help at least.. i might as well close this.
Call Me NiDo
Quote by crazywatermelon
buses ? trains? random?

what a night...Call him and tell him hes i dick ! no wait hes worse. He lives in the mighty state of dickachusetts in the humble town of dickopolis on street suckadickalot ( a famous indian who liberated dickachusetts from douchebagacota). his dad works at the dick emporium supplying dicks all around the world. so your friend is the son of a dick handler...

That made me laugh a lot thanks.
Call Me NiDo
Quote by nidospiff
That made me laugh a lot thanks.

im here for teh l0lz

ive been in the same situation except the car broke down. it was all good, i didnt get in trouble though
POST RAWK
four months of "best friends" isn't a long enough time to make that call. move on dude, things will get worse...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Really TS though you caused this problem, you didn't have to stay. You could've called your mother and asked her to pick you up. But you didn't.

Quote by padgea7x
Really TS though you caused this problem, you didn't have to stay. You could've called your mother and asked her to pick you up. But you didn't.

he couldnt get a signal brah.... but as he was walking home i would have tried
POST RAWK
Quote by crazywatermelon
he couldnt get a signal brah.... but as he was walking home i would have tried

Shut up Crazy! I'm trying to be right for once!

I think you should talk to him. if he makes no effort to give a proper apology, just say "**** you" and dont speak to him.
http://www.youtube.com/user/charliegray12212

check out my youtube channel for guitar covers.

Quote by Radman_Paiza
I saw it with my dudefriend. But I'm totally not gay, because I have a girlfriend. She's imaginary, but atleast I have one.
Quote by padgea7x
Shut up Crazy! I'm trying to be right for once!

I had no service at the time. But being a ****ing idiot I left my phone on. And the battery died. So yeah, it is my fault, 100%, but i had no options left by the time i was walking home.
Call Me NiDo
He is your friend because he took you along to his friend's birthday party. He didn't have to take you, but he did. Yeah it is a bit harsh that he left you like that, but deal with it dude, its no big deal. It sounds like he dumped you at what, 10 in the morning? Not exactly prime time for rapers and muggers. Just sounds like he is disorganised, (as are you, going to a party you don't even know where). Had you planned in advance for him to give you a lift home, or did you just expect one?
What's the difference between a chickpea and a lentil?
I've never paid to have a lentil on my face!
maybe if you drove like a normal 16 year old & had real friends like a normal 16 year old this whole situation wouldn't have happened
Quote by TheQuailman
There's plenty of lesbians that aren't obese. I have videos to prove it.
Responsibilities. How do they work?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by nidospiff
I have this one good friend who took me to his friends birthday party. We generally go to parties almost every weekend together so this is normal. but with this one, we had to take the train, then the bus, then get some random to pick us up and it took us 3 hours to get to some freaking party. I also knew no one there. So as usual we just got drunk and had a good time. But, this party was out in the middle of nowhere and nobody had any service on their phones, and little did i know that my mom texted me like.. 12 times.. to get my ass home. I had no idea how to get out of there and my friend wouldnt leave so we slept over at this dumb girls house. When we got up, he had one of his friends(he knows all these people from some camp he works at, i know nobody) pick us up. we start to drive, i have no idea where we are or where were going. but this bitch drives us to the ****ing camp! where he works. He tells me to get out of the car and walk home. its like... a 2 hour walk home for me, so i hitch hike and get as close to my house as possible and walk the rest. I get home at 12 in the afternoon, when i was supposed to be home at 12 at night. My mom is pissed and im basically grounded for.. eternity. PLUS, im in a band with this guy and we jam at his house and now my moms made me go get all my amps and guitars.

So, im sorry for the wall of text, but i just reasllly needed to spill it all out.
But my question is, Do you think this guy is even a friend? who the f*ck does that? I've been pretty much his best friend for the past.. 4 months. and he just dumps on the side of the road. I know he had to work, but who does that?
So please tell me your opinions, as i just really need advice.. or if anything, someone to tell me something...

thats is awful. the guy sounds like a near-sociopath... I wouldnt do that to anyone, even if i known a person for 1 hour, i would not do this.
sɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɥʇıʍ poob ʇou ɯı uʍop ǝpısdn sıɥʇ sı ʎɥʍ pob ɥo