There I said it, I'm officially coming out of the closest. Oooh fitz, ooh fitz where out my fitz. Lost somewhere in Al Gore's interwebs but not talking to UG anymore.

Stop making me cry into my pillow nightly, take a chill pill or 10 and return to the land of UG forums. Your (the_fitz) last post was that over the top that I nearly fell off my chair.

Pretty please, with sugar on top . I promise that we'll raise the bar of this mighty forum again.

So do a favor for a brother and start typing again, as I believe you still must be up to your usual tricks just on another forum
First of all, no one cares about your butt buddy the fitz.
Second, what does this have to do with bass guitar...
2/17/08 Kosova's independence!!!
I do admit the forum wouldn't be as quiet if Fitz was here. He was a nice guy when he wanted to be, but I wont miss his dickish opinionated rants a over the smallest of things.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by zbest
First of all, no one cares about your butt buddy the fitz.
Second, what does this have to do with bass guitar...

sounds like someone's upset because he feels excluded...
Quote by dullsilver_mike
..Bob Barker isn't dead.

Quote by The_Casinator
Nothing is impossible if you're on acid!

Quote by Holy Katana
What if the NES breaks? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
Mate, dickheads like yourself are the primary reason the_fitz left. Go back to primary school and learn to think, before posting shit like that.

And one last thing, your head sits on your shoulders not below the waist . I know a good doctor that can help correct your problem .

Hand on bass, helps too zbest.
Last edited by glandman at Jun 12, 2010,
I came in just as he was leaving... interesting guy, knew his stuff, but too many people treated his outlandish opinions as the word of God, so good riddance, IMHO.
Quote by glandman
Mate, dickheads like yourself are the primary reason the_fitz left. Go back to primary school and learn to think, before posting shit like that.

And one last thing, your head sits on your shoulders not below the waist . I know a good doctor that can help correct your problem .

Hand on bass, helps too zbest.

Fitz left because he found he wasn't learning anything and felt he had nothing left to pass on.

He didn't leave because of dickheads. I imagine he stayed for dickheads.

He's not some amazing deity, he's just a guy. And he's gone. Move on.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
I've moved on, but he seemed to know quite a bit (especially in EQ and speakers), which at times bordered on arrogance. It's just that this forum has lost some of its spark since he left.

Now replaced with 10 year old kids, who all want to slap the bass like flea and feel mighty tuff through the power of the forum post. If only I could send a virtual Henry Rollins down the line to beat the crap out of these pests, I'd feel a lot better . Come on portal technology.

I must be getting old, GET OFF MY LAWN YOU LITTLE F!?KERS....

Anyway off to work for me, yes kiddies, one day you'll have to do this too.
Ok wait a second, glandman joined in june 2010 meaning he/she is long ater the fitz's time.

So glandman who are you really, are the fitz secretly trying to get some former glory back, or are you someone who just read some of his blogs and feels like he can say these things.

You need to do some splainin round here.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
I've been a lurker for years and found the_fitz to be quite the knowledgable character. I followed his posts and blogs to the very end. Feel free to quiz me over anything more.
Meh the fitz was an ass hat and a little bitch...but he could give good advice when he wanted.

I was just cruising through the show "off your bass thread v.x" and saw some of his stuff and was reminded of his douchebaggy nature lol. So in short no I don't miss him though this forum could use another memorable, colorful character.
Totally agree Spaz91, however this forum now seems to be filled with utterly craptastic posts.

I've been finding myself having to go over to talkbass (I know it's a crime in itself) to find decent, mature posts and not rants of 10 year old kids, aka zbest. What a wanker!!
Yes joined this month, been lurking for years. Don't think I can make that much clearer. And no I'm not the fitz under an alias. I don't think the real the_fitz, gives a monkey's arse about this forum anymore.

I've going to work right now, so I'll leave this contentious topic to stew all day .

Have fun.
Quote by glandman
Yes joined this month, been lurking for years. Don't think I can make that much clearer. And no I'm not the fitz under an alias. I don't think the real the_fitz, gives a monkey's arse about this forum anymore.

I've going to work right now, so I'll leave this contentious topic to stew all day .

Have fun.

Well I'm back from work, so I'm going to close this.

Have fun.