I recorded this earlier while messing around with my DD-6. I set the delay time to the maximum and set the feedback up almost all the way (that way you get the infinite repeats without it going into total oscillation). Add in a healthy dose of vibrato (from the BBE Mind Bender) and a bit of Nova Repeater and you get...this
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
The BBE Mind Bender is a total gem, I picked it up a couple weeks ago for $60. Not a bad price for such a lush chorus/vibrato
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Bump for the night crowd
Board:
That almost sounds like the guitar part in Untitled by Brand New.
^^Yeah, I can see that. It would be cool to loop with an actual looper like in that, but the DD-6 is always cool. And thanks to all!
Board:
Last edited by IsThereLoveInSp at Jun 12, 2010,