I'm self taught, I try to play economy but i can naturally only do Alternate, Even if I focus I can't do EP. what can I do? Pleas help?
practise religiously. even if you THINK you cant do it, if you practise enought itll become second nature.

try plug in baby by muse: thats economy picked (or can be, in the recording it is all downpicked but whatever)

learn to sweep pick as well
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Well firstly if you can't do something then you're trying to do it too quickly and secondly if you naturally economy pick then don't worry about it, there are a few ideas that flow better with Economy but in real terms it doesn't make THAT much difference.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by mrnbkn
I'm self taught, I try to play economy but i can naturally only do Alternate, Even if I focus I can't do EP. what can I do? Pleas help?

Practice. Sorry but this is literally all you can do, slow down and practice, you won't get it immediately.
Every time someone says "I can't do *insert technique here*", what he really means is that he can't do it after a token amount of practice. Learning a technique isn't as easy as just flipping a switch and you can all-of-a-sudden economy pick or tap or sweep or do pinch harmonics.

All techniques are not created equal; some are harder to learn than others, but this is purely on an individual basis. If at first you have trouble doing something, simply slow it down to the point where you can do it and gradually speed up to the desired tempo. This is true for every technique I can think of.