Who here believes in a more equitable distribution of wealth? I'm about to challenge that belief.
"Make his fight / On the hill in the early day / Constant chill deep inside" ~ Metallica
Quote by Jamin2112
Who here believes in a more equitable distribution of wealth? I'm about to challenge that belief.

Then do it. Don't just say you're "about to". Weak sauce.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
Then do it. Don't just say you're "about to". Weak sauce.

Weak sauce are the persons here who won't simply say, "I believe in a more equitable distribution of wealth." I hear this all the time. Now I'm asking someone to agree with that statement.
"Make his fight / On the hill in the early day / Constant chill deep inside" ~ Metallica
Quote by Jamin2112
Weak sauce are the persons here who won't simply say, "I believe in a more equitable distribution of wealth." I hear this all the time. Now I'm asking someone to agree with that statement.

i agree with that statement
How can you forkers not understand? We need less super-rich persons and less impoverished persons.
I agree with all of these statements.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by Jamin2112

Nah, weak sauce is saying you're gonna do something instead of just doing it.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Anyways, I need to go work out now. Be back in 2 hours or so. Sorry to make this thread a cliffhanger, but just trust me that I know where this is going.
Quote by opc100
I don't understand.

the southern/republican man with the Confederacy avatar and George Wallace quote in his sig wants to try and flex his intellectual muscle and debate politics against people who disagree with his views and opinions.

judging from the comment in his profile, leave this thread now or be prepared for some long and tiresome trolling.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Jamin2112
Anyways, I need to go work out now. Be back in 2 hours or so. Sorry to make this thread a cliffhanger, but just trust me that I know where this is going.

Right, so it's just a troll thread then.

Ported

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Jamin2112

In other words, he needs 2 hours to think about where this is going.
Quote by Jamin2112

you tard, don't pick a fight and then run away
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
I came in thinking it was for people who write with their left hand.

and Im right handed
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
makes a thread and leaves without even giving a point
now extra flamey