Yes yes, there are a few minuscule threads about them in the metal forum, but I believe the suffix of grindcore states that a discussion on them should rightly be held here.

Ridiculously fucking heavy grind with inhumanly high screams. Also, The Inalienable Dreamless is probably one of the best grind albums of all time.

So yeah, discuss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAh4Fbc-Kmc&feature=related

Or, with lower screams:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwsbrWgvmJQ&feature=related
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Jun 12, 2010,
They're way too similar for my comfort. I understand it's a new band, but it all just sounds like DA.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
w/e ,think of it as more DA material :P

and they're gonna record a new one sometime i think?
Yeah, don't get me wrong, I enjoy it, but I have a really hard time thinking of it as a completely different band.

And yes, I'm stoked for the new album.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
Ridiculously fucking heavy grind with inhumanly high screams. Also, The Inalienable Dreamless is probably one of the best grind albums of all time.

You, sir, are correct in calling it one of the best grind albums
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
It's up there with Terrifyer and the Magrudergrind s/t for me personally.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Insect Warfare doesn't always do it for me. I have to be in the right mood, otherwise I don't really pick up on what makes them unique.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
they rip your mind to shreds with their buzzzzzzzsaw riffs of fury
*listens to Self Termination just as a refresher*
They have some awesome stuff, but a lot of it is ultimately forgettable.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Love this band so ****ing much, they just kill, vocals are pretty much the most insane out there.

This thread has stopped my huge Shpongle addiction, time to put on The Inalienable Dreams.
Nothing wrong with a Shpongle addiction though.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
Nothing wrong with a Shpongle addiction though.

I know, I went back to listening straight after anyway