Finally, what the Pit has been anticipating eagerly for too long, a thread devoted in it's entirety to everybody's favourite combination of sodium nitrate, aspic, modified potato starch, water, salt, pork shoulder and ham, more commonly known as Spam.

This thread provides a medium in which users of this community can express their overwhelming appreciation, or conversely, utmost disgust at this wonderful product, and quite possibly even provide visual aids in order to add further depth to the complex subject at hand.

Eager fans of Spam may also be wondering whether it would be accetable to discuss other forms of the product such as the lesser known garlic variety in this thread, of which my answer is of course. Those who are less enthusiastic towards this thread, who may even question the right to it's place on this forum, may feel inclined to complain so that it will be locked to make room for other users frankly more important topics, such as the well loved 'Pit I need help' threads. To you, I ask only that instead of wasting your time on my waste of time, that you simply resist exercising your need to monitor every post to check for compliance with unnecessary rules.

Happy spamming!
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Btdt
Sorry
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
this is going to get closed soon, i predict.
but theres a flaw...spam is only fun when it's "illegal"
in other words, if your SUPPOSED to "spam" a thread, then it wont really be spam because spam is normally what people DONT want. get it?
EDIT:
Quote by stratdud39
this is going to get closed soon, i predict.
but theres a flaw...spam is only fun when it's "illegal"
in other words, if your SUPPOSED to "spam" a thread, then it wont really be spam because spam is normally what people DONT want. get it?
EDIT:

wrong type of spam
Guitars
Godin Velocity w/ Schaller locking tuners
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Dimarzio Crunchlab & Liquifire
Seagull Coastline S6 Burst GT QI
Random Ibanez Bass

Gear
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Peavey Valveking 112
omg this is leikk soo random <333

^_________________________________^
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by stratdud39
EDIT: in that case

Hey baby, i'll clean your pipes..and by clean your pipes, I mean i'll have sex with you, and by have sex with you, I really mean..Well, that's self explanatory"