Poll: Friends on UG?
Poll Options
View poll results: Friends on UG?
Yes, and they haven't made the "experience" any different
33 32%
Yes and they ****ed it up a little
4 4%
No, and I dont plan on getting any friends to join.
24 23%
No, not for any particular reason, though.
42 41%
Voters: 103.
Page 1 of 2
I have like 1 that I can think of, but im not sure how often he gets on. So, im basically on a solo adventure here.
~Rest In Peace Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan~

Tumblr: Follow?
Condork, Doobled and Huntarolo are three of my good friends in the real world.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
My buddy, Rob (flyingv91, for whom I selected the username) joined a while before I did, but I decided to make an account. I don't think he's on much, though.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Im friends with 3 people. Andy (wannabe_jesus i think?) Emzy (jackass_babe i think?) and i know Dizzy (Guitardude19 i think?)
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
not that i know of. im sure there are a few people i know though.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yeah, I do. It hasn't really changed much 'cause she doesn't post much. But it gives us something to talk about as she often lurks threads and uses the social side of it more than anything.

inb4 girls don't exist on ug or something along those lines
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
No, because apparently all of the friends I've made on UG are fake.

i'm talking friends that you actually come in contact with every now and then, or ever day if your in school...but i get the feeling you knew what i ment and were just trying to make a smart remark...
No one I've met anyway, wouldn't mind hanging with some people here though. Know people IRL who use the tabs, though.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
A UGer (who will remain anonymous) found out that we were going to the same uni. It was creepy when we met up, cos I'd never met someone "from the internet" before.

You can tell he's an old-school Pit dweller. He makes a lot of dick jokes.
There's one user who used to regular the pit (Slinov) who knows me well in real life. If you go on his profile, I'm in one of his pictures.

I have made real friends from UG though which extends into 'real life'. I wouldn't name them by name or username, but they're wonderful people, and are just as real as anyone else who lives within 5 miles of me. Considering I now live on the other side of the country compared to where I used to, I don't see the difference.
Last edited by Craigo at Jun 12, 2010,
Quote by olix95
hell, i don't have any friends on UG at all...

Maybe it's cause your FAT!

jk, kiddo, jk
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I barely have any friends OUTSIDE of the f*cking computer. Stop it!
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
one and he's my twin brother
GENERIC SIGNATURE
Last edited by dylan08 at Jun 12, 2010,
Yeah, his name is/was Big0Head0Bang; he joined because I explained how helpfull was the Tabs & Chords section and he made a thread about some of his songs, lurked and posted on some threads and vanished lol. He didn't ruin the experience or anything to me, I still meet up with him in real life and we talk normally and jam and shit.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
xFilth is my bandmate, and there's a few users here I talk with regularly on MSN with that I'd consider friends.
I'm the only one who thinks they ****ed it up a bit?

Except for people I met through here.
There was one guy who went to my high school who goes on UG. I found his account, but then, I realized there are probably a lot of embarrassing posts I've made in the pit so I decided not to reveal my identity to him.
Quote by RobinTrower12
There was one guy who went to my high school who goes on UG. I found his account, but then, I realized there are probably a lot of embarrassing posts I've made in the pit so I decided not to reveal my identity to him.

You and I think the same way
Two that I know of. Neither one really ever comes on.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
i don't know of any who come on but i'm sure maybe one or two do.. never asked or talk about UG though
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Yeah, my friend introduced me to this place.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by LordBishek
I do. Several.

Big man, eh? Wanna take this outside?

No, you don't. Why? Because we live worlds apart.
Quote by severed-metal
Big man, eh? Wanna take this outside?

No, you don't. Why? Because we live worlds apart.

?
Page 1 of 2