I found this multi-fx at my church the other day, it doesn't look like it's been used at all. I was just wondering if anybody could give me some info/opinions on it.

I'm gonna look up the manual in pdf form and figure out how to use it.

Thanks in advance.
I have an RP250 and I live by it. The only difference I believe is the effects switch and perhaps more presets. I perform with this all the time and I can get any tone out of it. I would definitely recommend it.
sweet, I thought I had heard good things about it, but I wasn't sure if this was the model they talked about.

EDIT: what do you use to power it? I noticed there's a usb plug in it.
Last edited by whatadrag at Jun 12, 2010,
I have an RP150 that I'm trying to get rid of, I found that the RPs make everything sound like them, even with no settings turned on. As in, it won't sound like your guitar straight through your amp, it'll always sound like the RP. You can get heaps of combinations of effects and all, and a positive note is that it was great for messing about with different effects, to decide which ones I'd actually use, but my opinion is that they're best for mucking around in the bedroom. You have to sort through all your presets in order, so unless you only have two sounds setup, you'll be going back and forth through many different sounds, which isn't good on stage.

But just to reinforce the positives: It's great for at home, and also for recording through a computer.

Also, I said I have the RP150, which has one foot button less, and no pedal, so yours would be a bit better to use I reckon.
I used a rp250A a few years ago. A fine pedal for the price, and pretty good for your cube or such amp. But you're probably gonna want to kill it with fire when you take it anywhere near a tube amp.

edit: You use a normal power supply, one usually comes with it. If not, you can buy them pretty cheap.
ah damn, I have a tube amp. I tried to use a boss 9-volt and it didn't really fit...

Also I was gonna ask another thing that I've been wondering. Can I run my guitar direct in to my interface with a pedal?

Like:

Guitar->pedal->interface->pc
ok I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out what I need to power this thing.

What would be the best thing to power this and maybe 1-2 other single effect pedals?

I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to power requirements and such.