I'm selling a Line 6 Flextone III Plus amplifier. Line 6 doesn't make the Flextone series anymore. If you're interested, make an offer. I will except either money or a trade.

If you are willing to trade, you should offer me a high-gain amplifier.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
I'm going to ship from Kalamazoo, Michigan, and you can get pics on request.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
I will also sell one of the footswitches for it.

Quote by theogonia777
bumpity bump bump

Quote by theogonia777

Quote by theogonia777
bump

Quote by theogonia777
bump

Quote by theogonia777
hows the gain? is it tube?
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
This amp is capable of a lot of gain, I can play Bullet-style music with the gain on about 8.

And no, it's not tube, it's solid-state (digital).

Quote by theogonia777