View poll results: Do you watch the television
Yes i often watch the tv
29 29%
I hardly ever watch tv
44 44%
I sometimes watch tv
26 26%
Voters: 99.
oh shoot, you didn't put them in order. I meant to say I hardly watch tv.

If I partied on the weekends and had constant sex then it would appeal to me more.
No, I smell it.

Of course I watch it.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
No, I eat it.

Of course I watch it.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jun 12, 2010,
No, I have sex with it...
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
No, I have sex with it.

Of course I watch it.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Yes, I watch it.

Of course I watch it.

amidoinriteguise?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
No, om nom nom

of course i watch it
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Yes, like 30 minutes every day before going to bed.

I'll watch it mor frequently for the next month since the World Cup just started.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

no i look at it
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I watch a lot of football and rugby, so yeah. As for normal TV, I tend to just record episodes of the Simpsons and watch them whenever. Most things on TV suck. If there are any TV shows I want to watch I just torrent the series usually, so I can watch them whenever I want and I don't get any adverts or anything.
I think the real question here is, who doesn't watch TV?
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

I do, I I find people who complain about TV and say shit like "TV is a complete waste of time" are really annoying.
Quote by Zoot Allures
TV is full of about 99% crap though./

This is true in only two cases:

1.You're not looking hard enough.
2. You live in the UK.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by Cianyx
I am TV

Do you know Phone?

OT: yes I watch TV.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by JayT44
This is true in only two cases:

1.You're not looking hard enough.
2. You live in the UK.

Truer words, never spoken
Never. Not out of any principled choice. There's some very good shows on TV, so good in fact, I should start buying their DVDs. Time spent on the TV for me is instead spent on the internet
I jump on bandwagons.

Of course I watch it.

But seriously, no. I don't watch tv. I haven't had a series to watch in over a year and I cannot even watch those "reality television" shows. Any movies or shows I watch are on this computer. Here's all the shows I used to watch and why I don't anymore:

24: became horribly boring and repetitive
House: stopped being funny after the first season
Arrested Development: the best show ever. I had the whole series on dvd, but then I wanted money and I sold them.
All of the old G4 shows like X-Play, Attack of the Show, Arena, etc.: a lot of the old G4 shows that were actually about gaming are gone. Now it's mostly just cheaters, cops, and bad movies. Xplay and AOTS remain, but they aren't as good as they used to be.
Heroes: plot became so slow moving and boring that I couldn't even begin the third season. Also, the writers strike pretty much caused me to loose all interest.
Breaking Bad: actually a genuinely good show. I was just not interested in sticking to the strict air times.
Project Runway: I gave reality television a chance. I now have reason to hate it.

I mostly cannot watch shows because I don't like sticking to television schedules, hence why I watch on my computer on my own time. And the writers' strike pretty much killed television for me and I never really came back. I might find a new show here and there, but I would much rather just read a book.
I don't have a TV. I just go on Hulu.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I voted that I hardly ever watch TV but in reality I never watch TV because I don't have one.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Other than It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report and sporting events, if I want to watch something on TV I can wait until it appears on Hulu or somewhere else on the internet.
I like to watch a sitcom or two right after I get off of work, something about dealing with stupid people all day makes me want to sit down for a bit and laugh. Other than that, I rarely watch TV.

I used to watch it mainly for news, but now I get that online.
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."