First off, while I still want to add more to the bridge, this song is technically done, meaning that this is the first song I have ever totally finished, go easy on me >.>.

Verse:
I don't know where I am or where I'm going
Guess I'll just follow you
Don't know where I am or where I'm going
If I did, I'd stay with you

Chorus:
I tripped into myself, now I need a little help
I can hold my own, but now I'm starting to show
That I'm having some difficulty
Though don't mind me, it ain't easy
But nothing of worth ever is, it never is

Bridge:
Once I get up off the floor
I'm gonna leave everything at the door
And I'm never, never, never coming back

Verse:
I don't know where I am or where I'm going
Just trying to find something new
Don't know where I am or where I'm going
But you know it won't be with you

Chorus:
I tripped into myself, but I don't need any help
I can hold my own, not that I'd let it show
If I was having any difficulty
So don't mind me, it ain't easy
But nothing in life ever is, it never is

Outro:
(It never ends
It never ends
It never ends
But why would you want it to?) X2
"Love everything. Know nothing."

"What do you mean 'do you even know how to play bongo drums?'?! Do I not have hands?! And pot?!"
Going by your lack of linked lyrics, I'll assume that these are your first ones posted? Whether they are or not, I think they're really good. Not really sure if it's the feel you had in mind, but I think they have a cool classic rock kinda feel to them, which personally I'm partial to.

You did a good job of using repetition without it getting boring or overused, and I think that the bridge is fine as far as length, although I do think that you could fit another verse in to add a little length to it.
The only other thing I have to pick on is the line in the second verse: "But you know it won't be with you", it just really seems in opposition to the rest of the song, especially after the first verse. It's not a big thing, but it does seem a bit odd in comparison to everything around it.

That aside, great work. I'll watch for more from you.
I perceived the whole thing as a man in failed relationship has finally had enough and is now going out the door, not coming back

It pretty cool and i liked the line '' i tripped into myself '', it's abstract and i have no idea exactly what you intended it too mean, if you had a set definition for it,

This could turn into a pretty cool song , with just a little work it could prove to be quite the rock piece
Sorry I took so long to reply, I've been out of town all this week with no internet access. I am very pleasantly surprised by the positive feedback, wasn't expecting that lol.
As for the misplaced line RaysGotThis pointed out, I thought about what I could replace it with while I was out of town, though I was very busy and had little time to come up with lyrics, so the only thing I could come up with was "so sick and tired of singing blues".
And ShredHead was almost dead on with what the song was about, though it was also about accepting life's unpredictability and that no matter what you do, bad things are going to happen, but that that's just how life is so it's best to just accept it. Dunno how obvious that was though, it can mean whatever anyone wants it to mean.

"What do you mean 'do you even know how to play bongo drums?'?! Do I not have hands?! And pot?!"
****ING AMAZING SONG! It speaks to me alot right now, I think its about someone that you are giving up on because they are dragging you down with them as they fall and that you have had enough. I am in one of those situtations right now. So this really speaks to me its very inspirational. You might like the song I just wrote. Very similar idea. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1327840
i really like this, the only thing that I personally would change is in the bridge

"Once I get up off the floor
I'm gonna leave everything at the door"

i'd change it to

"Once I get up off the floor
I'm gonna leave,
i just can't take this anymore"

ust an idea, but otherwise great (:
Yeah, I planned on changing the bridge anyway for certain reasons, but I''ll probably post a demo of the song sometime in the near future and see if it turns out well I guess.

I'm liking this song, really nice for a first one especially. The verses are great (I like the use of repetition between them, works well), the chorus is good, the bridge is the only thing that I was kinda put off by. Thought I just noticed that you said you're planning on changing it anyways so thats good. Other than that, great work, I'll be interested to hear it.
Best guide on writing power metal lyrics
Quote by ReaperWaits
keep it fast, keep it epic, and for god sake mention dragons.