Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
If all is as it is presented and in good condition, then hell yes. You can't even usually get the head alone for that price.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I think it's priced about right. A mesa cab should be around 350 loaded. That leaves the head at 625? If thats a good price then it's good.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
oh okay lol nvm
i thought it was bigger steal.
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
Mesa cabs for $350? that would be a steal, The cheapest I've seen them go is like $550. 5150's usually are around there too,, maybe a little on the other side of $600, and the dudes throwing in a case,, it's a good deal if you have the money and that's exactly what you're looking for
hmmm i wouldnt mind buying the cab but he says 600$ for that so i'll skip this one.

and i dont really want the head.

i'll probaly go and try it
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
Mesa cabs go for around $400 fairly frequently here in Austin so it's an okay deal. But unless you play metal I wouldn't bother with it.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Mesa cabs go for $500-600 around here. + The flightcase, its a pretty good deal
/rig
i play metal but i also like everything else lol

i need me cleans and mid gain stuff

i'll probaly end up sticking with the mesa recto since they have better cleans then 5150s.
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
Search the interwebz - you can find all kinds of 5150 heads for around the $500 mark and Mesa 4x12s for around the $400 mark. Its really not a steal at all, more around the average price, if not a few bucks higher.
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Search the interwebz - you can find all kinds of 5150 heads for around the $500 mark and Mesa 4x12s for around the $400 mark. Its really not a steal at all, more around the average price, if not a few bucks higher.

+1

I got my mesa cab for $400. There are a few 5150s around here for $500 too. The price is a little high...but thats probably due to the case
Quote by strat0blaster
If all is as it is presented and in good condition, then hell yes. You can't even usually get the head alone for that price.
Hell yeah.
The kids on this forum are hilarious.

It's pretty much the going rate for both the head and cab.

Not a steal at all, but you're not being ripped off either.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
okay thanks.
I'll skip this then.
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
My offer still stands on buying the head if you don't like it
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com