Srsly? Screw you guise.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Fair enough
Second half of the song slays imo.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Just for you, I'll listen again (well, mainly because I didn't listen to the full thing). Just after the album I'm listening to now finishes.
I loved their album Abuse.... probably the best new grind band... better than Nasum methinks...
Ibanez RG 550 (1989, MIJ)
--Peavey 5150--
Custom DIY 2x12
Peavey Bandit II
Ibanez AD 220 Analog Rack Delay
MXR Flanger (not the reissue)
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss NS-2
Dunlop 95q Wah (broken)
Heavily Modded Strat
Yeah, I still wouldn't put them ahead of a lot of bands though.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
on further listening that is some fucking tight musicianship! don't like the vocals much though.
Not big on the vocals but instruments are pretty cool.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
I forgot about this thread haha. Good stuff.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
It's catchy. I actually like it. And the quality isn't shit, so that's another plus.
I previously didn't listen to grindcore much, but I think it's time to remedy this .
Ohai.

Actually from Canada.
I'm super stoked to see them next month here in Atlanta.
Band ****ing rules, one of the best grind bands out BUT I would never say they are better than the mighty Nasum.
Awesome band, shoulud have bought their CD the other day
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ