I just sold my mesa 412 and bought a used Orange 412 straight cabinet a month or two ago and I do love it. There are also a few things that I don't like. One thing being the weight. I bought a roadcase for it because the tolex is soft and the case has wheels so this adds to the weight and size even more. This thing is a pain in the ass to move every single weekend. The biggest "problem" I'm having is projection. The other guitarist in my band uses a slant marshall stack and since I'm tall I hear more of his guitar because it's projected up higher. It's not a volume issue. I'm kind of considering going back to a slant cabinet even though I do like the Orange..

Thought I would like to hear your opinions. If you've been in a similar situation it would be cool to hear about it.
Why are you using a road case if you're just gigging on weekends? Doesn't make a lot of sense. I've never had a problem with anything breaking because of being loaded into a truck and I was gigging 2-3 nights a week at one point.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Hahahaha id like to see a Orange 412 weighing over 100 lbs. sit on that stand.
-Gear-
Mesa Triple Rectifier---Bogner/Line6 SpiderValve---Orange PPC 4x12

-Pedalboard/Rackmount-
Alesis MidiVerb4--BBE SonicMaximizer 442--Ibanez TS9
Boss DD-3--Morley Mark Tremonti Wah

-Guitars-
Ibanez ART-100
Ibanez S-470
From their website:

Musician's Gear Deluxe Amp Stand Features:

Black powdered-metal construction
Rubber feet
Locking pins
Collapsible
150-lb. capacity

I suspect it'd do just fine.
Quote by KG6_Steven
From their website:

Musician's Gear Deluxe Amp Stand Features:

Black powdered-metal construction
Rubber feet
Locking pins
Collapsible
150-lb. capacity

I suspect it'd do just fine.

It'd tip over... It's made for something with a lower center of gravity.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Orange amps are heavy because the are solid... there like marshalls heavy but u cant destroy em no matter how much abuse you give them.
put it on top of it's road case? You're worried more about what you're hearing then the audience right? because the slant vs straight difference isn't going to matter too much at gig.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer