i am un chien andalusia?

liveEDIT: yes i know its a movie by Luis Buñuel
Last edited by Iivewire at Jun 13, 2010,
Quote by genghisgandhi
I've seen my mom make more productive offspring than yours.

Well played, sir. Until next time!
Old as shit.
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
I always love the part when the woman is cowering in the corner as the guy tugs piano's with dead horses under the lids towards her. It's remarkably absurd.
My internet is slow as balls, but once it speeds up again I'll watch it. Especially now someone's mentioned Dali

EDIT: Wait, is it the one with the rotting donkeys in the piano? I love that one.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
My internet is slow as balls, but once it speeds up again I'll watch it. Especially now someone's mentioned Dali

You must love Dali. Most of your MS Paint wankery looks like it could be something he made. Have you ever tried (actual) painting?
Good stuff, although I've seen it before (doesn't change its quality). Keep spreading interesting things like this. If you find more interesting and surreal stuff please feel free to share it.
I Survived The "Silent Deftone Cocksucking Forum"!-August 15th, 2006
Quote by whalepudding

EDIT: Wait, is it the one with the rotting donkeys in the piano? I love that one.

The very same one.

Dali was co-director I think it was.
Holy shit, I just watched that, can someone please explain what I just saw? It was like... what the hell. I realise Salvador Dali was involved, so I presume I'm not meant to understand it, but... my head... it makes no sense.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

the first scene of this haunted me for many weeks the first time i saw it, and now this thread reminded me of it
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Quote by genghisgandhi
You must love Dali. Most of your MS Paint wankery looks like it could be something he made. Have you ever tried (actual) painting?

A bit, I'm in the middle of one that's a dark landscape shaped like an elephant, once it's finished I might post it the art thread here. It's harder than MS Paint though IMO, you have less control over everything
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by ICOG
Holy shit, I just watched that, can someone please explain what I just saw? It was like... what the hell. I realise Salvador Dali was involved, so I presume I'm not meant to understand it, but... my head... it makes no sense.

It's just a film based on dreams.
Quote by Kozlic
Music doesnt need to be quality to be good.

Press eject, give me the tape, if you know what's good for you
Quote by Iivewire
i am un chien andalusia?

liveEDIT: yes i know its a movie by Luis Buñuel

hehe Yep Black Francis based Debaser off the movie
SLICING UP EYEBALLS I WANT YOU TO KNOW
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Man that Australian exhibition of Dali: Liquid Desire owned so hard.

but I liked Dali's dream sequence of Alfred Hitchcock's Spellbound more than Un Chien Andalou.

So good.
Quote by Synyster915
Old as shit.
No shit. It was made in the 20's.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown