I'm looking to buy an all tube amp and a Fulltone OCD and a Fulltone FatBoost.

I have about $900 to spend on the amp.

I play mostly Blues, Soft and Harder Rock. Occasionally I play metal but if needed I can buy more pedals.

I am currently playing a Line 6 Spider IV with a stock Epi Les Paul Studio.

I've been playing for a bit over a year and would consider myself a good guitarist but not great.

Lastly, I am willing to buy a used amp.

Amp suggestions and thoughts on the 2 pedals are what I'm looking for. Thanks.
Personally, I MUCH prefer to get as much of my distortion as possible from the amp...not pedals.

My suggestion would be something along the lines of a Bugera 1990, or 333xl. The 333xl has tons of gain availible....but rolling the gain back makes it work just fine for other types of music than metal. 3 channel switching makes it quite versatile.
Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
You should be able to find a used Marshall JCM combo at around $500, I'd go with one of those. I prefer the JCM800 combo for a less gain oriented style, and the JCM2000 DSL for Metal. The JCM 900 has a decent bit of each, with (in my opinion) better cleans than both. You can do what you want with either though, I'm not the one playing through them.