I'm planning to buy a Fender Blues Jr. I have a Epiphone Les Paul Standard and a Vox Satchurator distortion pedal. I play classic rock but also stuff like Incubus and A Day to Remember. Will I be able to get a classic rock sound out of the amp?
yea you'll be able to get a decent overdrive. honestly though, you might as well pay an extra 100 bucks for an egnater rebel. much, much better amp.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM strat with dimarzio pups
JCM800
Egnater Rebel 30
Takamine Acoustic
tons of pedals
^ Opinion Classic rock yeah, though it's US voiced so don't expect Marshall-esque sounds. More to the point though, how do you intend on getting incubus sounds out of it :O ?
Yeah, Fender Blues Jr. can actually get a pretty nice classic rock sound. At a pinch, you can get a good AC/DC sound out of it, but anything thicker and you'll be looking at getting a distortion pedal to run in front of it.

Also worth entertaining is the Laney VC15. Sorta the same idea, but more Brittish-voiced. Great cleans, crunch and can even get as far as an early-Gaslight Anthem distortion if you crank the overdrive. Similarly priced, if I remember, too.
Quote by Marcel Veltman
Being a rather mediocre musician myself, I'm all on the hand of Haanz.

Guitar:
MIM '09 Fender Telecaster
Laney VC15-110 Old English White '10
Freshman FOP1DN Acoustic

Bass:
Ibanez SRX590
Laney RB4
Tech21 SansAmp BassDriver DI
Boss ODB-3
+1 on the Laney VC15. Awesome amps.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut