i am going to need some patch cables to link effects, so, what would you all recommend? i love monsters, but dont have ~$100 to drop on five or six effects cables at the time.

so i am looking at three or four cables for around $40. i want the best possible quality in that price range.

or should i just wait until i have an extra $60 and buy the three pack of monsters?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
i used to have the planet waves pedalboard kit...and it was actually pretty nice quality. you can cut the cables to the length you need, etc. i have a george l kit now...

monster cables are nice...the warranty would be the only thing that would make them a worthwhile purchase IMO...but whether that justifies the price, that's up to you You can buy 3 normal cables for the price of one monster cable in most cases
Quote by eyebanez333
i used to have the planet waves pedalboard kit...and it was actually pretty nice quality. you can cut the cables to the length you need, etc. i have a george l kit now...

monster cables are nice...the warranty would be the only thing that would make them a worthwhile purchase IMO...but whether that justifies the price, that's up to you You can buy 3 normal cables for the price of one monster cable in most cases

yea, i know all about monster cables, as far as warranties and price. monster is literally the only cable i use now. at $60 to $100 for the planet waves and george l's i may as well spend $60 on three monster cables twice, and have the warranty, and not have to worry about putting them together.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Quote by trashedlostfdup
yea, i know all about monster cables, as far as warranties and price. monster is literally the only cable i use now. at $60 to $100 for the planet waves and george l's i may as well spend $60 on three monster cables twice, and have the warranty, and not have to worry about putting them together.

I'd rather buy a couple regular cables instead of the monster, but if you plan on expanding your pedalboard, the kit works nice. The planet waves kit goes for $30 on ebay.
Quote by eyebanez333

I'd rather buy a couple regular cables instead of the monster, but if you plan on expanding your pedalboard, the kit works nice. The planet waves kit goes for $30 on ebay.

i will have to look on ebay for it. if you find it first, could you post up a link?

found it. its stll $45 shipped though. five cables for $45 isn't bad though. how is it putting them together?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Last edited by trashedlostfdup at Jun 13, 2010,
Quote by trashedlostfdup
i will have to look on ebay for it. if you find it first, could you post up a link?

PM'd

Didn't want to post an ebay link here...
yeah, i used the planet waves pedalboard kit. awesome kit man, definitely recommend it.
Quote by eyebanez333
PM'd

Didn't want to post an ebay link here...

i didnt get the PM, but i found it on ebay. $45 shipped.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Planet waves cables carry a lifetime warranty too.

They are also the best cables I have ever used and I now use planet waves cables exclusively
My Gear

Ibanez J Custom RG8570Z-BX - BKP Warpigs
ESP Eclipse II Full Thickness - BKP Nailbombs
Fender Mexican Strat - BKP Trilogy Suites.

Axe FX II - Matrix GT1000FX - Rocktron All Access.

Stinnett M7 in the works
I use Mogami cables exclusively for the last 5 years of gigging.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!