a musician said to me, these days kids are only interested in play-station and mcdonalds. i certainly played the hell out of gran turismo 3 when i was 14. but could i have been doing something better. probably not.
Rather than sitting on UG right now, I could be exercising or learning to crip walk. But nope.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
Rather than sitting on UG right now, I could be exercising or learning to crip walk. But nope.

Sounds about right to me.

I'm just sitting here listening to Sum 41 on youtube.
I'm sitting here eating chicken nuggets, browsing UG and fighting with my girlfriend. I could be doing much better things right now. Like sleeping.
...your point?
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
I could be snorting coke off a hooker's ass.

Instead, I'm snorting coke off of my own ass. That's how you conserve $40.

KINGDIT: I don't do coke, it's satirical.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
I could be...ah shit... I can't think of anything better to do...

Better things could be doing me...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by CullenT
I could be snorting coke off a hooker's ass.

Instead, I'm snorting coke off of my own ass. That's how you conserve $40.

KINGDIT: I don't do coke, it's satirical.

You would if you weren't a pussy.
i could be out having a life on this saturday night, oh wait no i cant
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
I'm not quite sure, but it seems to me that though times and technology change, peoples' behavior will not, and those that are driven to do something more with their time always will, regardless of what fast food or video games we have. And those who aren't, well, it's not necessarily something to feel bad about, but we'll be the lazy ****s we are.
And you know what?
In the end we'll all have a blazing good time. (Emphasis on the blazed for those of you who are "lazy")
i spent 2 years playing wow and thought being in a top 50 ranked us guild was cool, but my guitar playing went nowhere. i regret it to this day
Quote by Doobergn
You would if you weren't a pussy.

Probably. I try not to think about it.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
I could be having butt sex right now, but i am far to sore.
ESP EC-1000 VB
Ibanez Gio
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Quote by bellamy_morello

Pretty much this.
I could be sleeping right now
but Im right here lurking in the pit
my gear:

jackson js30ke

peavey 6505+ 112
line6 spider 3 30

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
I guess I could be researching the cure for something, but there's people far more suited for that than me. I guess I could exercise, but going out for a run at 12 AM would probably get the cops called on me.
I'm sitting here contemplating whether or not I should drive out to the country, find the nearest barn and tear it down with my bare hands right now.
Sail upon the open skies
I could be curled up in a ball crying, or curled up in a ball crying while browsing UG. I've chosen the latter.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I could be curled up in a ball crying, or curled up in a ball crying while browsing UG. I've chosen the latter.

Understandable. Greece does suck.
Quote by daytripper75
Understandable. Greece does suck.

Not because of that, but thanks for bringing that up.
Quote by Thrashtastic15

Where a hugging thread regular is sad, another will be there to hug him.

Also, I wasted why to much time on games myself. I wrote like tons of crappy lyrics back then.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by Thrashtastic15

lol

Sorry.

I shouldn't hate on Greece. One of my best friends is mostly of Greek heritage. Like recent Greek heritage too. Not like 3 generations ago.
Quote by bellamy_morello

This.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I slept until 12 today, and then woke up, ate some lunch, then decided to take a nap at 5, woke up at 10, and basically its 2 in the morning and I'm bored.

Quote by Bizarro
Sorry, but its true.
Ok god damn it I have had enough. All of you pit lurkers that are in the 16-19 year range and are sitting at home playing with yourself with nothing else to do listen up. GO OUT AND GET DRUNK AT A PARTY WITH PEOPLE YOUR AGE. I don't give a damn if you don't like to drink or you are against it, DO IT ANYWAY! You are missing some of the best times of your life for ****s sake. Live a little, believe me you won't regret it you might even (if you play your cards right and get drunk enough) get laid (HOLY SHIT). Try it once you won't regret it.
^^^I could be doing what he said........
......but I'm on the phone with this Hooters waitress who is stalking me.....
......Life sucks.
i could be doing something productive, actually no i can't be, it's 3:20 in the morning so i guess you could say i should be sleeping?

Quote by Doobergn
Ok god damn it I have had enough. All of you pit lurkers that are in the 16-19 year range and are sitting at home playing with yourself with nothing else to do listen up. GO OUT AND GET DRUNK AT A PARTY WITH PEOPLE YOUR AGE. I don't give a damn if you don't like to drink or you are against it, DO IT ANYWAY! You are missing some of the best times of your life for ****s sake. Live a little, believe me you won't regret it you might even (if you play your cards right and get drunk enough) get laid (HOLY SHIT). Try it once you won't regret it.

speaking from experience or something?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Last edited by bass-man9712 at Jun 13, 2010,
Quote by RPGoof
I'm sitting here eating chicken nuggets, browsing UG and fighting with my girlfriend. I could be doing much better things right now. Like sleeping.

Or trying to make things right with your gf, depends on your priorities and how well your relationship is.
I'M A COWBOY
Quote by bass-man9712
i could be doing something productive, actually no i can't be, it's 3:20 in the morning so i guess you could say i should be sleeping?

speaking from experience or something?

Yes I am speaking from experience I have done all those things when I was in high school. Go out and experience the joys of the female race nerd.
I could be sleeping, but instead I'm staying up all night texting this girl...and now that I think about it, I'm perfectly fine with doing just that...

Formspring

Quote by guitarxo

<--- this is a symbol of being awesome
I could be sleeping, but I have crazy insomnia.

Actually, I'll scratch that. I want to be sleeping, but I can't.