Pit, I'm asking this out of desperation, but do you think that a biker (decently fit and ****ing committed) could reasonably bike from South Bend, Indiana (general area: pretty far north of it) to Grand Rapids, Michigan in 2 days time?
I may explain the reasoning for this later...
Definitely
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
With no problem, weather permitting.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Absolutely! From South Bend to Ann Arbor it's only what, 3 hours? From Ann Arbor to Grand Rapids its roughly 2 1/2. If you can't make it two days I'd honestly be surprised. Why would you want to go to Grand Rapids?
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Do it, and fuck her brains out.

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Heh
ah, I think you guys might have a bit of the wrong idea about WHY I'm a tryin' to go there, but very humorous.

I second the laugh stack.
Quote by IROn 5L1nKY
Heh
ah, I think you guys might have a bit of the wrong idea about WHY I'm a tryin' to go there, but very humorous.

I second the laugh stack.

Ah, the appropriate name for what you call a "laugh stack" is actually known as the "lolstack". On your way back from Grand Rapids (assuming you'll be coming back) you should stop by Ann Arbor and we can jam! I'll be there all Summer (unfortunately).
You could almost do that in one day.

What's her name?
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by FrenchyFungus
You could almost do that in one day.

What's her name?

Could?

In the worst conditions imaginable for the state of Michigan it would take 10 hours.

Considering it's almost summer, you're looking at a 6 hours drive.
Quote by Daffodil Lament
Could?

In the worst conditions imaginable for the state of Michigan it would take 10 hours.

Considering it's almost summer, you're looking at a 6 hours drive.

He's talking about biking there, not driving ...
Am I missing something?

The map I'm looking at says it's about 120 miles away.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by Masshuu
He's talking about biking there, not driving ...

AH! When I read biker I naturally assumed a motorcycle.

This changes everything! Well, I've traveled from Detroit to Ann Arbor by my bicycle several times, and it usually takes me seven to eight hours. That's a forty mile ride, so, two days might be difficult!

Maybe you should give yourself three days to travel the distance
Last edited by Daffodil Lament at Jun 13, 2010,
180 km -> 20km's per hour = 9 hour drive. You could do that. But I don't know if you have to go up many hills.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
If you are talking about cyling as the implications of the original post seem to be, yes I think if you want to do this enough you could do it. Your arse might get a bit sore, but you should be able to do it if you wear enough layers for it to be padded some way. Make sure you take plenty of water too, and some high energy food. Good luck.
I have no idea, but you have my pint glass of support in your endeavor
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
TS, are you talking about a motorbike or a push bike?
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Stop keeping us in the dark, why are you making this journey in the first place?
If it's not a woman then what exactly are you gonna **** when you get there?
eh, it was just for a concert, and I have found a vehicular way to get there.
It looked like it would be a serious commitment on a BICYCLE.
But it's only a 2 hour drive by car = not bad.

What I said meant that I was fit from biking quite a bit and very for the idea of not missing a single concert that I planned out for this summer.
I'm hitting up quite a few.
Anyone going to see Iron Maiden in July? The Warped Tour? What about the Rockstar Energy Drink Festival Thingy? Lolapalooza? (eh, screw that one...not a big fan of many of the performers)