I am a custom builder out of the Seattle, WA. area. Have not posted for a while. Been very busy. We are producing a line of high end guitars for the discriminating player. I will be working on more budget minded models also. Here is a build that was just finished a few days ago, and is currently up for sale. If your tired of seeing the same old crap that is on the market, the endless " limited editions " and " special runs ", " signature guitar " you owe it to yourself to check out these models !! Any questions you can email me at jetcityguitar.net

A.K.A. " The Ball Buster " $2400 with case
Jet City Fusion

Body-
Black Korina
Bridge pickup Dimarzio -" Mo Joe" Neck pickup Dimarzio "PAF Joe "
Single Bourns Volume 500k volume pot
3 way toggle
Schaller strap locks
Body finish Black pinstripe binding and natural clear coat

Neck-
Curly Black Korina
Pao Ferro fretboard
Clean look No face dots, White Mother of pearl 2mm side dots
.840 contour with a 10" radius
Schaller tuners with pearloid buttons
Natural oil/ wax finish on back of neck , Super smooth !

Jetcityguitars.net / vanhalenclones.net
That looks like a really nice guitar man. I'll just never have 2000+ for a guitar.
I Survived The "Silent Deftone Cocksucking Forum"!-August 15th, 2006
I dont mean to derail your thread but.. what bridge is that? OFR? It doesnt look recessed at all. I guess I might be confused on how they work tho hah.

Amazing guitar man.
Quote by bj_squeelie
I dont mean to derail your thread but.. what bridge is that? OFR? It doesnt look recessed at all. I guess I might be confused on how they work tho hah.

Amazing guitar man.

No problem, thank for the nice comments ! Floyd rose bridges can be installed flush mount or they can be recessed or " floating ". For example : Joe Satriani has his floating. This one is mounted flush like Eddie Van halen has had his for years. Personal preference really. A lot of Players stay away from the floating floyds unless you are really savy at tech work and keeping it in tune. It is important for any floyd style guitar to be constructed right in the first place. A correctly installed and set up Floyd is as good if not improved over any trem. If they are installed correctly as I stated they are hard to knock out of tune. They just require a quik 2 second adjustment with the fine tuners and you are on your way again !
Guitar is still available ! Will negotiate pricing. Don't hesitate to ask. I have started to build the sister guitar to this one. It came from the same board of Korina. It is going to be a hard tail version.