Well, it's Saturday night, and you're on UG. So, lets get a discussion going? What are some of your most emotionally insensitive moments? I'm sure we've all done something or said something at one time or another where you think to yourself "I am an asshole for this."

So how about it?

A while back, there was a young girl who killed herself by hanging herself. About a week after her death, I was out with some friends and we were taking photos. One of them was of me with a belt around my neck and was uploaded to Facebook with the caption "Everybody's doing it." Didn't go over too well.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
You're an asshole in more ways than I thought were possible. Way to troll.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ The aeroplane
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ flies high, turns
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ left, looks right.
My drummer told me of a girl in his school who died of bone cancer. My reply:
' That's so hardcore, cancer to the bone.'
I'M A COWBOY
Well recently I was chatting with this chick while I was still in the UK, have a prominent American accent and she said, "Are you familiar with soft ball?" Now I wasn't particularly but I figured I'd take a stab at it and said, "You mean the kiddy version of baseball?" Admittedly pretty condescendingly for some reason.
She was just finished her softball practice .

This isn't as bad as yours but I felt like a douchebag then and when I think of it now I still feel like a douche.
Lesson learned though, just say no and let them tell you.
I expected nothing more from you, to be quite honest.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44
I expected nothing more from you, to be quite honest.

as much as i hate to say it i agree with you here... DOESN'T MEAN I SUPPORT YOU

umm mine would be when my friend showed me a film review and i said it looked like it was written by a teenager because i THOUGHT it was a proffesional one, turned out to be hers i'm usually not an asshole
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I laughed at a close friend who failed several courses and had his IB diploma dropped.
But I feel no remorse. It's his fault for being a dumb ass.
Had sex with my ex the same day her best friend's mom died.
Check out my band Disturbed
TS, I've never seen you before. I doubt we'd have a very healthy relationship.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by StewieSwan
Had sex with my ex the same day her best friend's mom died.

I don't see how that makes you insensitive, but then again, I'm not a morality expert.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by cyco_bob56
Booze, cell phone, exes/good friends, apathy.
Pretty much sums up my weekends at least once a month.

sounds like phone sex to me.
breaking up with my last girlfriend. I did it through text, and she seemed really pissed and sad. I really didnt care, and kinda happily shrugged it off. I was just glad it was over, really.

Makes me an asshole, I know.
Last edited by GrungeJunkie at Jun 13, 2010,
Mine was when I fed, clothed and gave shelter to the poor.

I could have helped them even more.

I'm an asshole.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

My old best friend's dad died a few years ago and we all went back to the club for lunch.. So i grab my food and headed over to see how he is, anyways we say hi and for some reason i came out with "So what's happening?"

Not really that bad, but i was like well that was stupid.
I've got two:

I laughed at The Kite Runner. I think I'm the only person ever to do this.

A friend of mine was raped. This is not funny, not in the least. He woke up with a pencil in his ass one morning after a night of drinking. Not funny in the least. Of course, after hearing about this, the next time I saw him I kept thinking, "Don't say anything stupid, don't say anything stupid." One of the first things out of my mouth was a really awful (as in not even funny) rape joke.

Yeah... I'm not quite sure how he forgave me for that one.
Quote by fatgraymatt
I love metal but death metal's just a bit too much for me. The most I can get into is serious-illness metal.
Quote by birdman267
schmidty,
I care
Quote by GuyWhoDoesStuff
If I had an axe that could make well formed vaginas I would go out a lot less.
Quote by GrungeJunkie
breaking up with my last girlfriend. I did it through text, and she seemed really pissed and sad. I really didnt care, and kinda happily shrugged it off. I was just glad it was over, really.

eh don't feel bad, i told my ex that i had dated for almost a year that i went to a festival and made out with the girl i had sorta cheated on her with (just pics) BUT in my defense she always talked to other guys and treated me like sh*t and when i had told her that she had said that i could only get desperate girls and that she only dated me because she felt sorry for me, wow now that i think about it im glad i'm dating the girl i cheated on her with
Guitars:
LTD F-50
Yamaha EG-112
'77 Harmony
Roadworn Starcaster
Gretsch G5120

Amps:
Vypyr 15
Epiphone Valve Junior combo
Quote by GrungeJunkie

That's makes you an asshole? Every relationship i've been in ended over a text.. I didn't think it was that bad.

I should make a thread with a poll on the topic.
Last edited by ShallowEndings at Jun 13, 2010,
Quote by schmidty3000
I've got two:I laughed at The Kite Runner. I think I'm the only person ever to do this.

Many, many people have laughed at how poorly written it is.
Quote by silent caution
When i was younger i used to pee in peoples shoes and blame their dog
my friend texted me that she was sad, and wanted to kill herself, i asked my friend what i should say, he told me to tell her to do it, thinking she wouldnt do it well.. she didnt do it but i made you think i killed someone while reading this so im being a douchebag right now! HAH!

genius. i know.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I don't think that exhonerees should get a cash settlement, they should get a basket with lotions and fruit, with a card that says "sorry!" with a little doggy on it.

Quote by sock_demon

*Shredding* BREAKER BREAKER, IVE GOT A DEAD HOOKER, OVER*Shredding*
An ex asked me if I was getting bored of her. I said yes. She ****ing forced my hand though.
TS, you sound like a first class knob if you did something like that... I hope you got what you deserve from it.
"My friend killed herself by overdosing on antidepressants."
"Heh, that's ironic."
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I make a lot of Baby P jokes and Madeleine McCann jokes.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by ShallowEndings
Was it yours i saw in the joke thread a few days ago?

Nah, I rarely venture into there.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S